Rocco Wants Privacy
- Sub Defections a Drag. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p33
Reports on a decline in the stock prices of Mediacom Communications Corp. after reported losses from basic-customer defections in the U.S., as of November 2004. Effect of Hurricane Ivan on the revenue and cash-flow growth of the company; Plans of CEO Rocco Commisso for the recovery of their...
- Rocco Commisso. Hemingway, Jonathan // Broadcasting & Cable;10/22/2007 Hall of Fame Supplement, Vol. 137, p22
The article presents a profile of Rocco Commisso, founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the cable television system operator Mediacom Communications. Commisso built the company by acquiring cable franchises in smaller markets where he felt customers were underserved. In 2007, Mediacom is...
- Fast Start for Mediacom Cash Flow. Neel, K.C. // Cable World (10427228);5/20/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p42
Reports on the financial performance of Mediacom Communications Corp. as of May 20, 2002. Increase in the pro forma cash flow of the company for the first quarter; Factors that contributed to the loss of the company; Statement issued by chairman and chief executive officer Rocco Commisso on the...
- Let Little, Big Guys Join Forces. // Multichannel News;3/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p31
An excerpt from a letter of chairman Rocco Commisso of Mediacom Communications Corp. is presented.
- Rocco's Rate Remedy. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/23/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p25
Mediacom Communications Corp. chairman, Rocco Commisso, continued his public debate with programmers and, especially ESPN, calling for content companies to tie rates they charge operators to their ratings. Video revenue for the cable business has gone up 50% in the last 10 years, while revenue...
- Mediacom Still Cheap After Privacy Rejection: Analysts. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p31
The article reports on the analysis of some analysts that the stock of Mediacom Communications still appears to be cheap event at the range of 8 dollars per share suggested by the company's board after the buyout offer of chairman and chief executive officer Rocco Commisso was rejected.
- LIN Spat Sparks Salvo From Commisso. // Multichannel News;9/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p8
The article reports that the refusal by Mediacom Communications Corp. to pay the exorbitant rate hikes for LIN Media broadcast stations in five states in the U.S., such as Florida, will serve as a backdrop for the retransmission consent reform of Mediacom chairman Rocco Commisso.
- Mediacom Next to go Private? Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p12
This article reports on the buyout offer received by Mediacom Communications from Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Rocco Commisso to take the company private.
- Mediacom's Fortress on a Hill Opens Doors to Celebs, Locals. Robichaux, Mark // Multichannel News;9/23/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p32
The article focuses on an open house party given by Rocco Commisso, chief executive officer (CEO) of the telecommunication firm Mediacom Communications Corp., as the firm has opened its headquarter in West Point, New York in 2013 and mentions several guests of the party such as David Cone.