WealthTV Lines Up 3DTV-Rich Content
- TERMINATOR 2 3-D. Persons, Dan // Cinefantastique;Nov96, Vol. 28 Issue 4/5, p112
The article reports on the making of the documentary television show "Terminator 2 3-D" from Universal Studios. The show was based on the movie "Terminator" directed by James Cameron and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. The author describes the locations and the special effects used in the movie....
- VERIZON FIOS TV LAUNCHES WEALTHTV IN 3D. // Telephone IP News;Aug2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on an opportunity offered by Verizon to FiOS TV customers to see the latest in three-dimensional (3D) programming with a new video-on-demand offering from WealthTV. The television network has decided to make its "Wealth on Wheels Classic" program available in 3D exclusively...
- WealthTV Goes 3D. Ankeney, Jay // TV Technology;9/1/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p32
The article reports on the application of three dimensional (3D) by WealthTV on its television (TV) shows. It says that WealhTV worked up into 3D production used on its shows including "Wealth on Wheels Classic," "WOW!," and "Behind the Gates." WealthTV's president Charles Herring notes that...
- Strong stories are crucial to the success of 3d. // Televisual;Jun2010, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses their featured section on three-dimensional television programming in Great Britain.
- POLL STATION With Linda Banister. Banister, Linda // Edmontonians;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
The article offers the result of a survey in Edmonton, Alberta regarding the three dimensional revolution and the television viewers' approval to become a part of the movement.
- Multi-screen 3-D TV. // Popular Science;Dec92, Vol. 241 Issue 6, p25
Reports that Robert and John Bass, a father-and-son team, have created a three-dimensional television system that doesn't require awkward plastic glasses. Details on the Bass Direct View 3D-TV; Other applications of the technology.
- Japan kicks around holographic TV concept. Schilling, Mark // Variety;7/19/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses efforts of the National Institute of Information and Communication Technology (NICT) in Japan to develop three-dimensional holographic television broadcasting.
- 3DTV AND BANDWIDTH. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;1/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p18
The article offers information on three-dimensional television (3DTV) and the process involved on how it get signals through bandwidths.
- What, 3D Worry? P., K. C. // Sound & Vision;Nov2010, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p16
The article focuses on health issues connected with three-dimensional (3D) television viewing and on a survey in which 17 percent of respondents claimed that 3D television affects the eyes.