New Presidential Views at BBCA, Sportsman, Bravo
- Bravo boosts Berwick. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;1/29/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 17, p2
The article announces the promotion of Frances Berwick as general manager of Bravo Media company in the U.S.
- BERWICK BRAVO BOSS. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;6/3/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 43, p4
The article announces that Frances Berwick was appointed president of Bravo Cable Networks.
- Herb Scannell, president, Nickelodeon. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/29/96, Vol. 126 Issue 19, p60
Focuses on Herb Scannell's position as president of Nickeloden. When Scannell joined company; Comments from Scannell; Scannell's professional career; Successor to Geraldine Laybourne; First show Scannell helped to develop at company; Scannell's future plans for company.
- Taking Nickelodeon into the new. R.B. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/29/96, Vol. 126 Issue 19, p117
Profiles Herb Scannell, president of Nickelodeon. Scannell's role in developing original programs at company; Performance of Nickelodeon in the game show industry; Ratings of network; Comments from Scannell; Scannell's future plans for company; Background information on Scannell. INSET: Herb...
- Scannell, Herb: Jan. 11, 1957-- Broadcasting executive. J. P. // Current Biography;Aug2010, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p84
A biography for broadcasting executive Herb Scannell of British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) Worldwide Americas Inc. in New York City is presented. Scannell was born on January 11, 1957 in Huntington, New York and studied at Boston College, where he worked as the manager of the campus radio station....
- So Far, Viacom's Scannell Making The Right Calls for Rebranded TNN. Finnigan, David // Brandweek;06/24/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p16
Presents an interview with Herb Scannell, president of Nickelodeon, TV Land and The National Network (TNN). Concept of the direct one-on-one promotion for TNN; Companies that are ideal promotional partners; Plans for TNN.
- Old Media Horses Try New Tricks. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;6/4/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p1
The article reports that the interrogation incident that confronted Herb Scannell at Next New Networks, where he's been chief executive officer since he founded the company, was the product of a promo shoot for one of the company's Internet television shows. But a handful of high-profile former...
- MTV Ups Scannell, Roedy. A. B. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/21/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the promotion of senior executives Herb Scannell and Bill Roedy at MTV Networks in the U.S. Career background; Responsibilities of both executives.
- Big kid on block. Furman, Phyllis // Crain's New York Business;12/09/96, Vol. 12 Issue 50, p1
Profiles Herb Scannell, president of Nickelodeon cable channel. How Scannell's leadership has strengthened the network.