Suddenlink to Subs: How Are We Doing?
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: Freightliner Tops Conventional Medium-duty Trucks in Customer Satisfaction; International Remains Leader in Dealer Service. // Fleet Equipment;Feb99, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the J.D. Power and Associates 1998 Medium-duty Truck Customer Satisfaction Study. Factors that drive product satisfaction with medium duty trucks; Implication of the results; Factors that drive satisfaction among medium-duty truck owners.
- Michelin brands top satisfaction poll. Moore, Miles // Rubber & Plastics News;8/20/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p4
Reports the findings of the study conducted by J.D. Power and Associates on customer satisfaction on replacement in Agoura Hills, California. Preference of consumers on run-flat tires; Victory of Michelin-brand tires on meeting customer satisfaction; Performance of Michelin in the passenger and...
- J.D. Power refocuses its annual customer survey. Harris, Donna // Automotive News;7/5/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5827, p20
Reports on J.D. Power and Associates' revision of its Customer Satisfaction Index Study survey of car dealer customers. Details of the study's revisions.
- Survey again ranks AT&T card tops with consumers. Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;8/27/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 164, p1
Reports that the AT&T Universal Card has topped the J.D. Power & Associates survey of customer satisfaction in the credit card industry. Statement quality, pricing and reputation as winning attributes; General Motors MasterCard's ratings in the provision of rebates and rewards;...
- Canadians found to weigh same factors in picking card. Coulton, Antoinette // American Banker;10/10/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 196, p10
Discloses the findings of the survey conducted by J.D. Power and Associates on Canadian cardholder satisfaction. Percentage of respondents who said that they considered an issuer's reputation the most important barometer of quality; Ranking of the major Canadian card issuers. INSET: Best to...
- DIY Customers Are More Satisfied With Paint Brands. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2011, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p10
The article focuses on the 2011 U.S. Interior Paint Satisfaction Study of J. D. Power and Associates which measures customer satisfaction of do-it-yourselfers (DIY) with interior brand paint brands.
- J.D. Power rates top OE tire brands. // Tire Business;9/10/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p3
Reports the original equipment (OE) tire brands of J.D. Power and Associates that received favorable and unfavorable marks from customers. Brands having high customer satisfaction; Tire brands performing at or below the passenger vehicle OE tire segment average; Perceptions of consumers...
- British give Japanese cars top marks in CSI study. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;4/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5601, p24
Reports on the high customer satisfaction received by Japanese brand cars in Great Britain. Study by J.D. Power and Associates; Poor showing by luxury European cars in the customer satisfaction study.
- Ops fare well in J.D. Power phone study. // CED;Oct2010, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p14
The article reports on the result of the 2010 Residential Telephone Customer Satisfaction Study conducted by J.D. Power and Associates which shows an increase of eight points satisfaction compared to 2009 survey due to better customer service experience on telecommunication performance and...