Comcast, CBS Agree on Retrans
- GM Drives CBS On Demand. // Multichannel News;11/13/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p29
The article reports that Comcast Corp. has signed an advertising deal with General Motors in the U.S. which will be featured in six of CBS' shows available on the video-on-demand service of Comcast. Comcast Digital Cable subscribers can view episodes of CBS shows which contain advertisement for...
- DUELING FOR DOLLARS. Moss, Linda; Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the competition of broadcasters and cable operators in the U.S. Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. has already employed its strategies to win its retransmission-consent fight with Mediacom Communications Corp., while a worst case scenario is predicted if ever dispute between...
- Comcast's Fancast Push. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;9/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p44
The article reports on the launch of See It for Yourself campaign at Fancast.com by U.S.-based cable company Comcast Corp. It notes that the campaign aims to convey Internet users to watch free television (TV) episodes at the entertainment and video portal. It mentions that CBS Television...
- CBS's reality check. Lafayette, Jon // Electronic Media;03/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p4
Focuses on the summer offering on television programs of CBS Television Network in the United States. Sponsorship packages offered by CBS; Details on the `Survivor' show; Plans of launching `Big Brother' show; Accounts on marketing strategies of the network.
- More Golf Coverage 'Tricks of the Trade'. // TV Technology;4/1/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the move of CBS Television Network in redesigning the television program "Konica Minolta bizhub SwingVision" for more golf coverage in the U.S.
- Eye picks up three dramas, one laffer. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;5/17/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 31, p13
The article reports on the addition of CBS Television Network's television (TV) programs including "The 2-2" and "Unforgettable."
- Pickups offer a look in the Eye. Hibberd, James; Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;5/18/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 36, p5
The article announces several television programs for the fall primetimes programming schedule of CBS Television Network including "Criminal Minds," "Hawaii Five-O," and the family cop series "Blue Bloods."
- CBS lays tracks for comedies. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;1/26/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 6, p2
The article reports on the three television comedy programs of CBS Television Network including "Hitched," "How I Met Your Mother," and a pilot project of writer Tad Quill in the U.S.
- CBS takes seconds of 'Wife,' 'NCIS: LA.' SCHNEIDER, MICHAEL // Daily Variety;1/15/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the launch of second seasons of several television programs of CBS Television Network including "The Good Wife," and "NCIS: Los Angeles."