Hallmark Markets 'Martha'
- Hallmark shortens slow MSLO block. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;10/11/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 37, p14
The article reports that the Hallmark Channel has decided to the shorten the lifestyle-programming block "Martha Stewart Show."
- Tough transition. // Hollywood Reporter;9/16/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 20, p3
The article reports that the television (TV) program "The Martha Stewart Show" attracted a cumulative average audience of 394,000 in its debut on Hallmark Channel in September 2010.
- Martha marks end. // Daily Variety;1/5/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that the television program at Hallmark Channel "The Martha Stewart Show," starring Martha Stewart, will cease airing in April 2012.
- 'Martha' Has Work to Do. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;10/4/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p17
The article reports on the low ratings of the television program "The Martha Stewart Show."
- The TARGET Audience. // Review of Optometry;6/18/2009 Women in Optometry, p9
The article focuses on the topics discussed by Rhonda Robinson, a doctor of optometry, on the importance of technology in enhancing vision during her television appearance for the "Martha Stewart Show" in the U.S. Robinson has explained that the three dimensional model is one of the efficient...
- Man About Town. D'Souza, Nandini; Iredale, Jessica // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/22/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 109, p4
The article highlights the activities of fashion designer Garavani Valentino during his visit in New York City in November 2006. On November 9, he attended the Black Ball to benefit Keep a Child Alive organized by CondÃ© Nast Publications Inc. Also on November 9, the designer and his entourage...
- A 'Good Thing' Birkner, Christine // Marketing News;4/30/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p10
The article presents a case study of a sweepstakes competition from "The Martha Stewart Show" television program based on social networking platform Facebook. Topics include online fans of products from the lifestyle company Martha Stewart Omnimedia (MSLO), data acquisition of consumer...
- More Martha Shows Coming. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;11/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p16
The article focuses on the creation of more Martha Stewart-produced shows in 2011 for the Hallmark Channel due to the impressive rating for the television program "The Martha Stewart Show" in the U.S.
- 'Tyra' banks gain but most syndies slide. Morfoot, Addie // Daily Variety;3/8/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 49, p25
The article reports that "The Tyra Banks Show" acquired the highest rating among other television programs in the U.S. Most of the shows had gathered a higher rating during the week of February 21 ending, where it indicates that the latter gets its best household ratings from women with ages 18...