- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;4/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p16
Photographs of several executives from the cable television industry in the U.S., including Oprah Winfrey, Marjorie Kaplan, and Kristina Sweet, are presented.
- IN BRIEF. // Multichannel News;8/23/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p62
The article offers news briefs related to executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. including the death of General Communication Inc. (GCI) executive Dana Tindall in a place crash in Alaska, the resignation of Gary Traver as senior vice president (SVP) and chief operating officer...
- DAVID VAN VALKENBURG. // Multichannel News;10/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p32
The article profiles David Van Valkenburg, the chairman of corporate consultancy at Balfour Associates. It cites that after graduating from science-related courses, Van Valkenburg chose to change his career path and take a master of business administration degree (MBA) in finance to be involved...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p34
The article announces career developments of executives in the U.S. cable television industry which include the appointments of Walter Hughes at Comcast Corp. and Trisha Cardoso at Showtime Networks as well as the promotion of Gina Brogi at Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;9/29/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p50
Career developments of executives from the cable television sector are discussed. Patrick Seaman has been named vice president of streaming media solutions at digital video-delivery firm AudioVideoWeb. Jane Tranter has been appointed executive vice president, programming and production and BBC...
- People. // Multichannel News;11/9/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p18
The article announces the career developments of several executives in the U.S. cable television industry including the promotion of Carolyn Hillman Baird as the new vice president of sales at Cloverleaf Digital, the election of Jim McGowan as the new senior vice president of digital content and...
- RUNG BY RUNG.... Grebb, Michael // CableFAX Magazine;Nov2012, p4
The article offers the author's insights on the increased influence of women in the cable industry. The author says that women have been helping their colleagues to succeed in the industry. He mentions the questionnaires sent to the Most Powerful Women, which resulted in great responses such as...
- Four Ways to Navigate Change. Seltzer, Liz // Multichannel News;7/6/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p31
The article presents suggestions for managers to empower effective leadership with the evolution of multi-system operator (MSO) from cable providers to broadband service providers including view challenges as an opportunity, encourage team and identify positive things.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;3/24/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p24
Several photographs are presented depicting several executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. including Mathilde Krim, Craig Watson, and Steve Villano.