Epix Punches Netflix Ticket Deal
- Epix poised for its first profit. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;8/11/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 45, p4
The article focuses on the one billion dollars, five year exclusive streaming deal signed by the chief executive officer of Epix Inc., Mark Greenberg with Netflix Inc.
- Content Revolving Door: Netflix Dumps, Adds Hundreds of Titles. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;5/6/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p6
The article reports that Internet-streaming media provider Netflix terminated deals with Epix, Universal Studios, and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) after adding 500 film titles from different sources.
- HOLD. // Variety;5/7/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the expiration of the deal between Netflix Inc. and Epix Inc. and the claim of "PC Magazine" that the ultra-high tech glasses of Google Inc. is a hoax.
- Netflix in Latam pic pact. // Daily Variety;6/13/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 51, p7
The article reports on a multiyear deal between NetFlix Inc. and Buenos Aires, Agentina-based Telefilms to create "The Hunger Games" films, which will start in 2012 summer in Latin America and Brazil.
- How Epix deal changes the game. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;8/16/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 48, p3
The article reports that Netflix Inc. has signed a one billion dollars deal with Epix Inc. for online streaming rights for motion pictures from various studios including Paramount Home Entertainment, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. and MGM Home Entertainment. It is expected that the deal will...
- Hunger Games Coming to Netflix Latin America Aug 18. // CD Computing News;
The article discusses the strategic alliance between Internet streaming media provider Netflix and independent film distributor Telefilms which will enable the former to offer new box office hits like "The Hunger Games" and "Ender's Game" in Latin American region. Netflix has increased content...
- Dongle vs. GOLIATH. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;7/21/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 20, preceding p3
The article focuses on the plan by Netflix, an American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media, to expand into France, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and Luxembourg. Topics discussed include a resistance to be expected from more than 3,000 third-parry video-on-demand services...
- LG Blu-ray Player Links TV to Netflix Streams. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/3/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the partnership entered between LG Electronics and Netflix to create a Blu-ray disc player that will stream Netflix movies to television (TV) in the U.S. Allan Jason of LG hinted that the LG BD300 disc player will under $500. The player can be used just like computers and...
- Netflix and Comcast agree content delivery deal. Donoghue, Sophie // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
US internet television network Netflix has made a deal with cable operator Comcast for improved internet services.