Interactive Television Is Here -- Really
- Campaign-i. // Campaign;3/23/2001, Issue 12, p11
Reports developments related to interactive television in Great Britain as of March 2001. Recruitment of Maurice Flynn to the interactive television division of Agency.com; Launch of the interactive video newsletter of MTV.co.uk; Benefits of online advertising to business.
- Is there any life in the idea that banner ads really work? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;3/9/2001, Issue 10, p15
Focuses on the market potentials of the changes in format standards of banner advertising campaigns. Response of consumers to online advertising; Need for a reappraisal for advertising media; Effectiveness of interactivity in advertising.
- This Ad's for You. Carmichael, Matt // Advertising Age;2000 Special Issue, Vol. 71, p105
Discusses the future of interactive advertising. Possibilities of advertising on the Internet and interactive television, which would allow consumers to view only ads that are pertinent to their lives; Limitations of demographic descriptions; Presentation of banner ads on HotWired, an online...
- Making the count. Brooks, Greg // New Media Age;12/2/2004, p21
This article asserts that if Great Britain wants to retain its position at the forefront of interactive TV (iTV) development, it needs to get some agreed measurement standards in place to provide the data that will underpin financial arguments to invest in iTV advertising campaigns. The 2005...
- I want my Web TV. Garland, Eric // MediaWeek;11/18/96, Vol. 6 Issue 44, IQ p46
Focuses on the implications for Internet advertisers of the launching of Web televisions. Planned introduction of network computers; Cost concerns; Difficulty of creating well-visited Internet advertisements.
- IAG GROUP BACKS ON-DEMAND AD PLATFORM. Brady, Shirley // Cable World (10427228);9/8/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p4
Announces that the Ad-ID platform, a Web-based, collaborative database, will be promoted as a fundamental data structure for interactive television and on-demand advertising at the consortium meeting of the Interactive Advertising Guidelines (IAG) Group in New York City on September 11, 2003. ...
- INNOVID'S SECOND-SCREEN SOLUTION EYED BY PAY-TV. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;1/27/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p12
The article reports that some pay-television (TV) operators are taking interest on interactive advertising company Innovid and Cisco's second-screen solution that delivers interactive advertising based on relevant keywords heard in TV shows.
- Tangozebra unveils first interactive ads for TV on Freeserve. // Campaign (UK);5/11/2001, Issue 19, p15
Reports the launching of online advertising technology of Tangozebra on Freeserve's interactive television portals. Features of the online advertising technology; Availability of the technology for use on the web; Design of the interactive television advertising.
- Carat Interactive Spearheads iTV Group. Heim, Sarah J. // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/5/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p33
Reports on Carat Interactive's formation of iTVision, a consortium designed to help industry leaders in the United States better understand the potential of interactive television. Increased use of interactive TV as an advertising and marketing medium; Growth in the number of U.S. homes with...