- Dunn Departs NewBay. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/4/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 37, p12
The article reports that Larry Dunn, president/group publisher for Multichannel News and Broadcasting & Cable, is leaving NewBay Media LLC, which he joined in 1991 as an account executive.
- NewBay Launches New Brand for Online Video. // TV Technology;4/8/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the new magazine "Video Edge" launched by NewBay Media.
- NewBay Panel Optimistic On 3DTV Acceptance. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/6/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p10
The article presents the highlights of NewBay Media's 3DTV In a Connected World event held at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York on May 24, 2011, which discussed the optimism of participants on consumer acceptance of three dimensional (3D) television.
- NewBay Media, Outsell to Launch Outsell TV. // Multichannel News;10/28/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p6
The article reports on a partnership between "Multichannel News" publisher NewBay Media and research firm Outsell that creates invitation-only councils which offer peer-to-peer advisory group designed exclusively for chief executive officers, chief operating officers, presidents and division heads.
- Pro Audio North America 2014: Industry Size, Scope, Trends and Forecasts. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jul2014, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p10
The article offers information on an industrial report "Pro Audio North America 2014: Industry Size, Scope, Trends and Forecasts" which is available on the website publisher NewBay Media online store guitarworld.myshopify.com.
- Veteran Move. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/27/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 39, p26
The article announces the departure of Louis Hillelson as vice president and group publisher of NewBay Media.
- "IT WORKS FOR US...". Kenny, Tom // Mix;Dec2014, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p8
An introduction is presented which discusses various topics within the issue including product awards from NewBay Media and from the Technical Excellence & Creativity (TEC) Awards, audio products and the Conference Center auditorium at Temple Square in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Mark Burton named MD of Newbay Media Europe. // TVB Europe;Mar2014, p12
The article announces the appointment of Mark Burton as the managing director of NewBay Media Europe.
- NewBay Launches Next | Video Expo. // TV Technology;3/5/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p6
The article offers information on the Next | Video Conference and Expo to be held in Convention Center, Pasadena, California from October 1-3, 2014.