- Execs on the move. // CED;Oct2010, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p10
The article announces that Joel Hassell was hired as senior vice president of engineering and technical operations at Canoe Ventures, Andy Huang as vice president of engineering at Concurrent, and Donna Thomas as senior vice president of sales for cable , telco and new media initiatives at...
- Canoe Abandons Interactive TV Ship. // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p2
The article focuses on the decision of Canoe Inc. to shut down its interactive television (ITV) efforts and shift to video on demand (VOD) advertising. It mentions that the decision came after a review by its cable-operator owners, which will eliminate 80% of the workforce including chief...
- Mortality Risk Lower with Home HD. // Renal & Urology News;Oct2011, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p18
The article reports that the researchers in Middlemore Hospital led by Mark R. Marshall found that home hemodialysis (HD) is associated with better survival than conventional facility HD.
- Sphinx promotes four executives to vp posts. // Home Textiles Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p11
Reports the promotion of the executives of rug manufacturer Sphinx in the U.S. Responsibilities in product development; Career history of the managers; Accomplishments in the company.
- J. Morita USA introduces new management team. // Proofs;Jun2007, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p39
A photograph of J. Morita USA executives including Steve White, Hiroshi Tanaka and Haruo Morita is presented.
- Trade news. // Bowhunter;Jan1998, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p83
Presents news items concerning executives in the bowhunting equipment industry in the United States as of January 1998. Includes appointment of M.D. Johnson as Hunter's Specialties Co.'s public relations director; Promotion of Travis Hall as public relations manager for Browning and US...
- Corporate directors ask `what recovery'? // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p26
No abstract available.
- Interesting findings from executive survey. // DCI;Feb97, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the survey on key American executives conducted by Marketing Made to Order, a business consulting firm based in New York. Increase in the team's workload with constant workforce numbers; Areas that impact optimum performance; Positive benefits of increased responsibility accompanying...
- Executive managers get failing marks in `people skills'. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/15/97, Issue 322199, p12
Focuses on the characteristics of successful executives in the United States. Results of a survey rating the qualities of successful executives; Bottom-rated skills of executives; Features of the `Developing Strategic Competencies' program developed by Drake Beam Morin.