- Score One for Scarpa. Ryan, Thomas // DNR: Daily News Record;4/5/99, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p13
The article reports on the annual Financial Industry Dinner Dance which was attended by several executives including Donna Karan, Tommy Hilfiger and Polo Ralph Lauren.
- I Have a Dream Banquet. // Fort Worth Business Press;1/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p29
Focuses on executives who attended I Have a Dream Banquet at the University of Texas in Arlignton, Texas on January 18. Regina Davis; Malcolm Turner; Kristina Hippman;; Jimmy Walker; Martin Frost.
- Not Alone DesignShop Inaugural Cocktail Dinner. // Tennessee Tribune;6/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p15A
Photographs of several attendees at the cocktail dinner hosted by Dr. Harry Jacobson, managing partner of Healthcare Investment Group in Nashville, Tennessee, including executives David Guth, Mike Jones, and Mark Faulkner are presented.
- Study: Execs dining out `on the cards'. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/8/96, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p47
Presents the result of a study on the dining habits of executives in the United States conducted by American Express. Growth in the use of credit cards; Comparison of dining habits of noncard members with credit card holders.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/7/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p14
Presents news and developments relevant to the food service industry in the U.S. compiled as of July 2003. Creation of new entrees by the Nashville, Tennessee-based casual dining chain, O'Charley's Inc. by combining traditional menu items; Appointment of a senior director for brand marketing at...
- CHICAGO OBSERVER. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/11/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p46
Presents news related to business in Chicago, Illinois as of November 11, 2002. Raise in fees of Chicago Mercantile Holdings Inc.'s directors; Appearance of former U.S. President Bill Clinton at a benefit dinner held in October 2002; Wish made by Northwestern University President Henry Bienen.
- Great getaways from busy execs. Nosek, Barbara J. // Las Vegas Business Press;8/2/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p7A
Features several restaurants for business executives in Las Vegas, Nevada. Menu design at Rosemary's restaurant; Dining atmosphere at Mariposa restaurant; Interior design at Rossi's restaurant.
- Lights Out Dining in the Dark. Patton, Carol // Today's Diet & Nutrition;Jun2012, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p24
The article discusses the concept of dining in the dark lights in the restaurants. It mentions that the this bizarre concept was introduced by a blind minister in Zurich, Switzerland. It presents the views of Christopher Lynch, general manager of Opaque-Dining in the Dark, regarding the...
- Bistro Randall. Skid, Nathan // Crain's Detroit Business;3/3/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p20
The article focuses on the culinary passion of Randall Fogelman, director of special projects at Eastern Market Corp., in Michigan. He understands the interaction between fresh ingredients, culinary excellence and robust conversation. Fogelman has transformed his studio apartment into a...