- Opportunity Knocks Up North. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;1/26/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p20
The article focuses on the career development of Tina Pidgeon, general counsel, compliance officer, senior vice president (SVP) of Government Affairs in General Communication Inc. (GCI).Topics discussed include views of Ron Duncan, chief executive officer (CEO) of GCI on the working style of...
- PEOPLE IN PLACES. // Medical Device Daily;1/20/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p10
The article announces career developments involving executives in the medical device industry in the U.S., including Peter Valenti who was named president, North America vision care, for Bausch & Lomb and David Clark who was named vice president (VP) of educational operations for Gullapalli and...
- MOVERS AND SHAKERS. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;1/6/2006, Issue 1802, p76
The article reports on career developments involving service industry executives in the U.S. David Clark has been appointed as the new chief executive of the Best Western Hotels in New York. Patrick Lukan has been appointed as country manager for Galileo UK. Earlier, he was the director of...
- Women to Watch. // Multichannel News;1/27/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 4, Special section p32
The article offers information on women executives who have been appreciated for their work in 2013. Topics include Allison Page, General Manager of Home Category at Scripps Networks Interactive Inc., Tina Pidgeon, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs and General Counsel at General...
- More young IT staff turning to BCS for professional recognition. Kavanagh, John // Computer Weekly;1/25/2005, p38
The article reports that more young information technology (IT) staff turning to British Computer Society (BCS) for professional recognition. The average age of membership applicants in the seven months since May fell from 37 to 29, the BCS said. In the professional member grade the average age...
- Findlay Clark chair David Clark dies. // Horticulture Week;11/18/2011, p5
An obituary for David Nowell Clark, the chairman of Findlay Clark, is presented.
- Who's News. // On Wall Street;Mar2006, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p30
Reports on career developments involving financial advisers in the U.S. Decision of Lauren Tebon to join Wachovia Securities after leaving Landaas & Co.; Appointment of David Clarke as senior vice president of Morgan Stanley; Resignation of Paul Armond, financial adviser at Ryan Beck & Co.
- News Briefs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p26
The article announces several career developments including David Clark as the new vice president of operations at the IQinVision Inc., the appointment of Lisa Cole as director of marketing of the PSA Security Network Inc., and Gary Green as director of sales of SightLogix Inc.
- An MSO Marriage:. // CableFAX Daily;8/14/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 156, p3
The article reports on the marriage of Comcast press relations officer Tim Fitzpatrick and GCI regulatory affairs pro Tina Pidgeon on July 29, 2006 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.