Zaslav Backs TV Everywhere
- Zaslav to Head Discovery. Thomas Umstead, R. // Multichannel News;11/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p7
The article announces the appointment of David Zaslav as president of chief executive officer (CEO) of Discovery Communication.
- They Said It! Zaslav, David; Darnell, Mike // Broadcasting & Cable;11/7/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 42, p3
The article presents quotes from Discovery Communications Inc. President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) David Zaslav on strong demand and pricing for advertising in late 2011, and Fox News president of alternative entertainment Mike Daniel on the renewal of the television program "X Factor."
- They Said It! // Broadcasting & Cable;2/20/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 8, p4
The article presents quotes from group executive Bill Duggan of the Association of National Advertisers concerning the death of the television, and Discover Communications president David Zaslav regarding Oprah Winfrey Network LLC (OWN).
- Discovery boss: OWN 'making real progress' // Daily Variety;5/9/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 27, p5
The article reports on the statement of David Zaslav, Discovery Communications Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO), on the progress of the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) in terms of ratings growth by 14% for the first quarter in 2012.
- They Said It! // Broadcasting & Cable;11/14/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 43, p6
The article presents quotes from Walt Disney Co. president and chief executive officer (CEO) Bob Iger regarding the intent of American Broadcasting Co. (ABC) to use its new hit dramas "Once Upon a Time" and "Revenge" to rebuild its television schedule and president and chief executive officer...
- GRADUAL WORLD VIEW. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;6/16/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 52, p10
The article offers information that the three-dimensional display systems (3D) channel of Discovery Communications' will tour across U.S. early of 2010, according to president David Zaslav.
- Pols urged to stay friendly to foreign biz. // Daily Variety;9/16/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 49, p46
The article focuses on the remarks from Discovery Communications chief executive officer (CEO) David Zaslav which caution policymakers in Great Britain not to introduce rules that will make difficult for non-British media entities to penetrate in the country.
- Discovery's Zaslav 'Disappointed' in TV Everywhere Rollout. Farrell, Mike // Broadcasting & Cable;6/11/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 24, p15
The article reports that according to Discovery Communications Inc. president David Zaslav, he is not happy with the slow rollout of TV Everywhere-type authentication services.
- Original Programs Key to Zaslav's NBC Cable. Motavalli, Jonh // Television Week;10/27/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p16
Features David Zaslav, president of NBC Cable Networks based in the U.S. Career background; Significance of the investment made by the company in original programming; Secret behind the success of the company.