A Happy Return to NYC
- SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2010. // CED;Oct2010, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p40
The article offers information on the SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2010 to be held in New Orleans on October 20 to 22, 2010.
- Zaslav's Discovery Quest. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/10/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 44, p3
The article offers information on the annual Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) convention that will be held in Boston, Massachusetts, on November 9-11, 2008.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p15
A calendar of events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. in April 2014 is presented which includes the Cable Show 2014, WICT Signature Luncheon, and Multicultural Breakfast at The Cable Show.
- Cable Politics Make It Hot Time to Gather at Independent Show. Eggerton, John; Farrell, Mike; Gibbons, Kent; Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;7/26/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p6
Information about issues discussed at a combined confab of the American Cable Association (ACA) and the National Cable & Television Cooperative (NCTC) in Baltimore, Maryland from July 25-28, 2010 is presented.
- MAJOR SHOWS. // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p44
The article presents a calendar of events relevant to cable television and the cable television industry of the U.S. from September to November 2007. The 21st annual conference of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications will be held in New York City from September 16 to...
- EVENTS. // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p44
The article presents a calendar of events relevant to cable television and the cable television industry of the U.S. from August to November 2007. The annual convention of the Wisconsin Cable Communications Association will be held in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin from August 30 to 31. The annual...
- Avoiding a Diversity Weak Future. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/29/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p62
The article contends that the cable television sector continues to offer support to diversity through the NAMIC Conference and the Walter Kaitz Foundation dinner. According to the author, the two organizations have highlighted the issue of diversity in cable via congresses, seminars, dinners,...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p18
A calendar of events for the U.S. cable industry in May and June, 2014 is presented which includes the conferences Technology Leadership Summit West, On Demand Summit and Next TV Summit Los Angeles.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;11/10/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p30
A calendar of events of relevance to the cable TV, broadband, and telecommunication industry which include NYC Television Week from November 12 to 13, 2014, National Cable & Telecommunications Association State Leadership Conference from December 3 to 4, and 2014 International CES in January 2015.