- Lott aide moves to caucus post. Jacobson, Louis // National Journal;12/14/96, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p2707
Reports on the appointment of Kyle E. McSlarrow, the chief counsel to Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott of Mississippi, as chief of staff to Senator Paul Coverdell. Duties of the new position; Career history.
- The State of the Media. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/29/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 5, p5
The article discusses the state of the media industry. Comments from industry leaders such as Bob Wright, vice chairman of General Electric and chairman/CEO of NBC Universal, Kevin Martin, chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, and Kyle McSlarrow, president of the National Cable &...
- McSlarrow's L.A. Confidential. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/10/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 19, p23
An interview with National Cable & Telecommunications Association President Kyle McSlarrow is presented.
- Real Quiet Time. // Communications Technology;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p50
The article provides the statement of NCTA president and CEO Kyle McSlarrow regarding board action by NAB.
- Medya SektÃ¶rÃ¼nde ÃœrÃ¼n, Hizmet ve Ä°Ã§erik Ãœreticilerindeki Ã‡eÅŸitlenmeler. Seçkin, Gülcan // Akdeniz Iletisim;2013, Issue 20, p77
When the logic of the media industry in Turkey is analyzed, an idea of production and structuring which seeks work in every sector that brings income; markets product and service; and reaches out all consumer sectors is found. Media organization that follows communication technologies and...
- Good media thinking and ideas should win over playing the price game. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/10/2009, p19
In this article the author discusses the factors that need to be considered in order to compete well in the competitive media sector. She mentions that consolidation is not always the answer for businesses in order to cope up during dire economic times, but rather have good media thinking and...
- An End-to-End Medianet for Media, Satellite, and Broadcast Companies. // Broadcast Engineering;Mar2009, Vol. 51 Issue 3, Special section p4
The article reports on the implications for the move of the media and broadcast industry to undergo profound transformation in the U.S. The author claims that the industry's move means challenges for media companies that should essentially change the way they make and distribute media content....
- Out with the old and in with the new, but what are the rules? Davies, Russell // Campaign;10/10/2008, Issue 39, p14
The article presents a perspective on the problem with all new-media advertisers, who, most of the time do not know where to start. The author cites an instance when he sat with a junior creative team who were struggling on big, vague client opportunity making him paralysed by the expanse of...
- Recruitment market shows signs of life. Li, Benjamin // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/5/2009, p15
The article reports on the findings of The Hudson Report, a quarterly assessment of recruitment intentions in Hong Kong, China and Singapore. The report found that 60% of the respondents from the media, advertising and public relation industries in Hong Kong plan to increase headcount in 2009,...