'DishOnline' Goes Live
- GIRL PLAY 2/2. // Diva;Sep2013, Issue 207, p29
The article offers information on the web series "Girl Play" which is praised by Huffington Post and Queer Women of Color Media to begin its second half of debut season which features cast of quirky femme characters and set in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- DoverNH.tv Tunes in Web Surfers. // Business NH Magazine;May2011, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the online television (TV) channel DoverNH.tv, which provides web-based television programming in Dover, New Hampshire, created by David Flood, president of EnSky Corp.
- Britain's Next Top Model. Weissberg, Tim // New Media Age;8/12/2010, p36
The article reviews the web site bntm.tv, the online site of the television show "Britain's Next Top Model" which is owned by Virgin Media Television.
- Hulu Plus Cuts Monthly Price. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;11/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p10
The article reveals that Hulu.com will reduce the monthly subscription price of its Hulu Plus service from 9.99 U.S. dollars to 7.99 U.S. dollars.
- 5 floats into stream. Clark, Steve // Daily Variety;2/26/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 39, p14
The article announces that the web site Five of Great Britain will distribute its shows on TV.com, a video-on-demand service of CBS Television Network (CBS).
- Web site of the month. // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2007, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p60
The article reviews the web site of the television program "Curb Your Enthusiasm," available at www.hbo.com/larrydavid.
- A site we love. // Parenting;May2007, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p53
The article reviews the Web site TVshowsonDVD.com.
- Holding Off. Butts, Tom // TV Technology;11/17/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p4
The article presents the author's insights on the launch of Google TV, a Google browser designed for television from Google Inc.
- Tiscali launches online EPG in bid to align internet and TV businesses. Long, Danielle // New Media Age;6/26/2008, p05
The article reviews the online electronic programme guide (EPG) of Tiscali.