Media Funds Scooping Up Shares In DirecTV
- Inside Outlook. // Multichannel News;4/25/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p9
The article offers the insights and forecasts of several media analysts on the performance and status of cable operators for the first quarter of 2011. It states that David Joyce of Miller Taback expects basic-subscriber losses to moderate in the first quater. Matt Harrigan of Wunderlich...
- What Makes Cablevision Run. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/8/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p10
The article focuses on Cablevision Systems Corp.'s caustic retransmission-consent fight with Fox Networks Group Inc. in the U.S. which resulted to silence in a trio of Fox owned-and-operated television (TV) stations for two weeks. Tom Rutledge, chief operating officer of Cablevision, had...
- Is Charter-TWC-Cablevision Deal Talk All Smoke, No Fire? Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/8/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p28
The article discusses the reality of the deal between Charter communications Inc., Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) and Cablevision SA. It mentions that many media agencies has tried to reveal several reports to know the reality which include media analysts Jessica Reif Cohen from the U.S. Merrill...
- Chipotle Mexican Grill's. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/10/2014, pA02
The article reports on the rising stock market prices for Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. due to the increased interest from Wunderlich Securities Inc. on its catering program and the positive consumer response to its Sofritas protein offering.
- Pioneer Energy Services'. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/11/2014, pA02
Pioneer Energy Services' ([STOCK[PES]]) price target was raised to 22 from 18 by Wunderlich Securities, as the contract land driller is drilling more efficiently for its clients. Shares fell 1.8% to 17.68.
- Urban Outfitters. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/20/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline in price target and shares of American clothing company Urban Outfitters, which was downgraded by brokerage firm Wunderlich.
- Jack in the Box. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/1/2014, pA02
Jack in the
- 'Shorts' Rise on Cablevision's Decline. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/5/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 51, p32
The article reports on an increase in short position posted in stocks of Cablevision Systems Corp. in the U.S. on November 15, 2005. The increase was attributed to the withdrawal of Dolan family from their planned privatization of Cablevision. The stock price of the company declined following...
- Positive 'Spin' Elevates Liberty. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/22/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p26
The article reports on the Liberty Entertainment Group split off based from the tracking stock of parent Liberty Media Corp. It cites that the split off in a hard spin will include 52% interest in DirecTV Inc. and 100% interest in Starz Entertainment LLC. It notes that the hard spin aims to...