- SPTI pins sr. vp stripes on Hatamiya. Brennan, Steve // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/29/2003, Vol. 378 Issue 21, p5
International television marketing veteran Kim Hatamiya has been named senior vice president sales and marketing at Sony Pictures Television International, division president Michael Grindon announced. Hatamiya will lead all marketing efforts in support of SPTI's program distribution and...
- SONY DEVELOPS REALITY EXEC. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;7/5/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the selection of Kerry Schmidt Hardy as vice president of development at Sony Pictures Television company in Los Angeles, California. Job responsibilities; Career highlights.
- Berg in charge of SPT biz affairs. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;9/2/2009, Vol. 411 Issue 17, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of Corii Berg by Sony Pictures Television Inc. (SPT) as their new senior executive vice president for business affairs in the U.S. The said acquisition is for the consolidation of the company's domestic and international business affairs divisions where...
- Sony TV ups Weiser to distrib chief. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/16/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 30, p5
Announces the promotion of John Weisner to president of distribution for Sony Pictures Television in the U.S. entertainment industry. Responsibility of Weisner in his new position; Titles of motion pictures Weisner has sold to cable networks and TV syndication so far; Career history of Weisner.
- SONY REUPS TUBE BOSS. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;7/31/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 19, p1
The article reports that Sony Corp. has retained its executive Steve Mosko for another four years, keeping the studio veteran firmly in charge of Sony Pictures Television in the U.S. According to the author, the deal, which runs until 2012, comes after Sony has scored its best-ever Emmy...
- HD, 3D Networks on Sony's Radar. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p2
The article reports on the launch of a high definition movie channel by Sony Pictures Television Inc. in fall 2010.
- CRACKLE EXPANDS IN LATIN AMERICA. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;4/23/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p6
The article reports on the expansion of Crackle, Sony Pictures Television's free, advertisement-supported video network, to 17 Latin American countries.
- 'Pyramid' set for season two. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;1/27/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the acquisition of the game show 'Pyramid' for a second season by Sony Pictures Television company in Los Angeles, California. Host of the show; National household rating of the show; Statement regarding the acquisition of the show by executive vice president John Weiser.
- SONY TV SEZ HOLA TO SPANISH NET. // Daily Variety;7/20/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 14, p4
The article reports that Sony Pictures Television Inc. will launch the television channel Cine Sony Television, which is the first Spanish-language entertainment channel in the U.S.