USA's Summer Threepeat
- USA books Eastin skein. // Daily Variety;7/2/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that USA Network will set an 11-episode series pickup for the law-enforcement drama "Graceland," starring Daniel Sunjata, Aaron Tveit, and Vanessa Ferlito.
- USA Re-Enters Original Scripted-Series Arena. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/10/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p16
Reports on the introduction of two scripted original movie series from USA Network. Targeted core audience of the series; Basis of the series; Provision of unique twists that appeals to the audience and attracting new ones.
- USA flying high thanks to 'Dead Zone,' 'Monk'. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/23/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 58, p1
Reports on the performance of U.S.-based cable networks as measured by Nielsen from May 27 to August 28, 2002. Dominance of USA Networks via 'Monk' and 'The Dead Zone'; Demographic ratings posted by original series; Ratings posted by programs in Lifetime, USA Network and TBS.
- USA's 'Animals' exits tamely. // Daily Variety;8/21/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 36, p2
The article reports on the slim chances to turn the television program "Political Animals" of the USA Network as a series in 2013 after achieving law ratings and signing off signed off as a miniseries.
- USA goes courting with 'Kate' pilot. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;10/1/2009, Vol. 411 Issue 36, p3
The article presents information on the plans of USA Network to air the legal drama "Facing Kate." USA Network has handed a cast-contingent pilot order to the project, from creator Michael Sardo and executive producer Steve Stark. The show, produced by Universal Cable Prods., centers on Kate, a...
- Lahti, Sneed check Into USA's military hospital. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;1/6/2009, Vol. 408 Issue 2, p6
The article reports that Christine Lahti and Johnny Sneed have joined the cast of USA Network's "Operating Instructions." Lahti takes the role of Commander Helen Keller as the military hospital's chief administrator, while Sneed takes the role of Captain Will McKay, the hospital's chief medical...
- FREE MONEY IS EXPENSIVE. // Television Week;1/19/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p2
Relates the efforts of Media Kitchen to promote the launching of the television show "Traffic: The Miniseries," on the USA Network in January 2004.
- How USA's Mr. Robot Hacked Summer TV. LYNCH, JASON // Adweek;9/7/2015, Vol. 56 Issue 29, p11
An interview is presented with Chris McCumber, president of television (TV) channel "USA Network." Topics of the interview include his views of the TV show "Mr. Robot" and the of the show on viewers, his decision on renewing the show for Season 2 before making debut of the TV network and his...
- Benchley Mini in Works at USA. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;2/21/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p4
Focuses on the development of the two-part television miniseries "Devils Cargo" by USA Network. Proposed plot of the miniseries; Plan of the network to create original films and miniseries; Other miniseries aired by the network.