Can Google Be a TV STAR?
- 'Spitzer' Schmidt bits go missing. Thielman, Sam // Daily Variety;10/26/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 17, p4
The article focuses on the money quote issue encountered by Eric Schmidt, chief executive officer (CEO) of Google Inc., on an interview with Parker Spitzer in the U.S.
- Google chairman to panel: 'We get it'. Nagesh, Gautham // Hill;9/22/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 129, p6
The article reports on the tough questions faced by Google Inc.'s executive chairman Eric Schmidt concerning the company's business practices.
- Schmidt Predicts Google TV Ubiquity. // TV Technology;1/4/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the announcement of Google chief executive officer (CEO) Eric Schmidt that incarnation of Google TV will be in most television by the middle of 2012.
- DON'T BE EVIL: SCHMIDT TRAVELS TO NORTH KOREA. // Computer Weekly;1/8/2013, p25
The article considers the 2013 visit to North Korea by Eric Schmidt, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Internet industry firm Google Inc.
- Google's. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/ 5/2013, pA02
The article reports on the statement by Google Inc.'s executive chairman Eric Schmidt against the U.S. government, alleging that it had spied on the Google's Web search data center.
- Boring for Bilderberg. Donald, Gideon // New Statesman;6/20/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5058, p14
This article discusses Bilderbergs in Great Britain and Google chairman Eric Schmidt.
- Math Favors India: Google chief Eric Schmidt. // India -- West;3/29/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 19, pA40
The article reports on the statement of Google Inc. executive chairman Eric Schmidt regarding the significance of India in the Internet industry.
- India a laggard in Internet revolution: Google boss. // Flare (Pakistan);4/15/2013, p76
The article reports on the warning of Google Inc. chairman Eric Schmidt that India lagged behind in Internet revolution.
- news digest. // New Media Age;5/28/2009, p10
This section offers news briefs on the mass media industry. Online search engine Google plans to launch an online advertising exchange, as confirmed by chief executive officer (CEO) Eric Schmidt. ReadersPlace, a community web site for book clubs, has been launched by Random House Group. U.S....