CNN's Cooper Helps PEJ Quiz Retain Readers
- Anderson Cooper: 'The fact is, I'm gay'. // Bay Windows;7/5/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p13
The article reports Anderson Cooper, journalist at Cable News Network, has accepted that he is gay, it is mentioned that earlier Cooper has refused to talk about his personal life in public.
- IS ANDERSON COOPER THE NEW OPRAH? // Redbook;Sep2011, Vol. 217 Issue 3, p178
An interview with Anderson Cooper, television personality is presented which includes his comments on television program "Orpah," and celebrating New Year Eve with actress, Kathy Griffin for Cable News Network (CNN).
- THE POWER OF showing up. VANDERBILT, GLORIA // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2010, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p210
The article offers information on Cable News Network (CNN) anchor, Anderson Cooper, who shows truth and humanity in ever story, and has always done things in his own way.
- How Jautz plans to take CNN higher. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;9/27/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 27, p8
An interview with Ken Jautz, executive vice president of Cable News Network (CNN) is presented. It mentions that when asked about the major problem faced by CNN currently Jautz stated that improving the primetime television ratings is the most important concern. Jautz further states that he...
- Sesame Street 360Â°. // Time;8/27/2007, Vol. 170 Issue 9, p20
The article reports that Cable News Network's (CNN) host Anderson Cooper will appear on an episode of "Sesame Street" in fall 2007. Cooper suffered from a mild form of dyslexia as a child and he states that the show helped him to learn to read. On the show, beginning its thirty-eighth season,...
- 10 QUESTIONS FOR Anderson Cooper. Sachs, Andrea // Time;6/19/2006, Vol. 167 Issue 25, p19
The article presents an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper. Cooper discusses growing up as Gloria Vanderbilt's son and meeting many famous people as a child; the death of his father when he was ten; his brother's suicide when he was 21 and his career at CNN. Cooper says that he was attracted...
- Arkansas School Official To Resign After Anti-Gay Facebook Rant. Windish, Joe // Moderate Voice;10/28/2010, p2
The article presents a video of an interview with Clint McCance, a school board member and vice-president of Midland School District in Arkansas. McCance informed Cable News Network's Anderson Cooper that he is resigning. He says that he does not want the school to receive bad press because of...
- Meet the "news guy". // Glamour;Jul2006, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p120
The article presents an interview with television host Anderson Cooper. When asked about years of spent before becoming a successful broadcaster, he said 15 years. Eventually he was hired at ABC News and worked too hard. He then went to Cable News Network as an anchor in one of a television...
- CNN Solicits YouTube Users. Klaassen, Abbey; Teinowitz, Ira // Television Week;6/18/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p17
The article looks at the move of cable network CNN to solicit the help of YouTube users in deciding what questions to ask the 2008 U.S. presidential candidates during the first Democratic National Committee-sanctioned debate. CNN anchor Anderson Cooper will host the debate, but he said the...