CBS, DirecTV Got Their Game On In 3D At Tennis' U.S. Open
- CBS's reality check. Lafayette, Jon // Electronic Media;03/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p4
Focuses on the summer offering on television programs of CBS Television Network in the United States. Sponsorship packages offered by CBS; Details on the `Survivor' show; Plans of launching `Big Brother' show; Accounts on marketing strategies of the network.
- More Golf Coverage 'Tricks of the Trade'. // TV Technology;4/1/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the move of CBS Television Network in redesigning the television program "Konica Minolta bizhub SwingVision" for more golf coverage in the U.S.
- Eye picks up three dramas, one laffer. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;5/17/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 31, p13
The article reports on the addition of CBS Television Network's television (TV) programs including "The 2-2" and "Unforgettable."
- Pickups offer a look in the Eye. Hibberd, James; Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;5/18/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 36, p5
The article announces several television programs for the fall primetimes programming schedule of CBS Television Network including "Criminal Minds," "Hawaii Five-O," and the family cop series "Blue Bloods."
- CBS lays tracks for comedies. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;1/26/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 6, p2
The article reports on the three television comedy programs of CBS Television Network including "Hitched," "How I Met Your Mother," and a pilot project of writer Tad Quill in the U.S.
- CBS takes seconds of 'Wife,' 'NCIS: LA.' SCHNEIDER, MICHAEL // Daily Variety;1/15/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the launch of second seasons of several television programs of CBS Television Network including "The Good Wife," and "NCIS: Los Angeles."
- MASTERS TEES UP RATINGS. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;4/13/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the television ratings of CBS Television Network's coverage of golf's pre-eminent event.
- Broadcasting & Cable TV in the United States. // Broadcasting & Cable TV Industry Profile: United States;November 2004, p1
Presents a profile of the Broadcasting & Cable TV industry in the United States. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- Not one of â€¦ The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis. Kuehl, Sheila James // Electronic Media;9/2/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p18
Accounts on the acting career of the author with CBS Television Network in California. Character played in the television program 'The Many Loves of Dobbie Gillis'; Challenges faced in the auditions; Overview on the storyline of the program.