Mediacom's Commisso Pulls Back Buyout Offer
- 1Q Preview:. // CableFAX Daily;4/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 66, p2
Presents updates on cable television and communications provider Mediacom as of April 6, 2006. Number of basic subscribers who were lost by the firm during the first quarter of 2006; Expected amount of its revenue on year-over-year; Information on the base salary and bonus of its chairman and...
- Honors:. // CableFAX Daily;4/5/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 65, p2
Focuses on the Lifetime Achievement Award to be received by Rocco Commisso of Mediacom from the National Italian American Foundation at a New York City gala on April 18, 2006.
- More Rocco-isms:. // CableFAX Daily;5/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 90, p1
Focuses on the views of Mediacom executive Rocco Commisso on various issues on the cable television industry. Viability of telecommunications companies venturing into video; Need for cable operators to enter the telephone market.
- Hudson Valley is 'home,' Says Cable Magnate Rocco Commisso. Kahn, Kathy // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/12/2012, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p12
The article focuses on the relocation of the offices of Mediacom managed by president Rocco Commisso to the town of Blooming Grove in Orange County, New York in early 2013. It says that the completion and occupancy of the $35 million headquarters and additional 12,000 building on 200 acres is...
- Something for Nothing: Commisso Looking for His ROI in Net Neutrality Debate. // CableFAX Daily;5/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 90, p1
Focuses on the views of Mediacom executive Rocco Commisso on the issue whether cable companies should be able to charge companies for the use of its broadband pipe. Complaints about programmers who use his broadband pipe to sell episodes of shows online; Concerns of Commisso regarding on his...
- Big plans for small markets. Peers, Martin // Variety;4/3/95, Vol. 358 Issue 9, p50
Reports on the plans of Rocco Commisso, former banker and chief financial officer of cable operator Cablevision Industries, of starting his own cable company. Reshuffling experienced in the cable industry; Smaller operators' chances of succeeding in the big operator-dominated cable market; Low...
- Quotables. // Communications Technology;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p50
The article presents quotations given by Mediacom Corp. chairman and CEO Rocco B. Commisso and the Yankee group Inc. In his quotation, Commiso said that strategic alliance with Sprint would permit Mediacom to offer its customers a powerful bundle of broad-band product. Consumers switching to the...
- Smaller can be better, says local cable exec. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;02/01/99-02/08/99, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p30
Focuses on Mediacom Inc.'s cable subscription business in the United States. Mediacom Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Rocco Commisso's business strategy; Number of subscribers; Commisso's career history; Trends in the cable subscription business; Mediacom's competitors.
- They Said It! // Broadcasting & Cable;9/5/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 33, p4
The article presents quotes from Mediacom Communications Corp. chairman Rocco Commisso on renewal negotiations for cable networks and PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem regarding collocation of veteran golfers Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson against young players.