APPLE GOES RENTAL
- If only all CEOs were a bit more like Steve Jobs. Beale, Claire // Campaign;10/26/2012, Issue 43, p2
The author focuses on marketing strategies led by Steve Jobs, former chief executive officer at Apple Inc.
- The only way is apple. // Marketing Week (01419285);6/7/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p20
An interview with Ken Segall, author of the book "Insanely Simple: The Obsession That Drives Apple's Success," is presented. Asked about what accounts for the success of computer company Apple, he says the company has valued simplicity, citing as an example the fact that it makes far fewer...
- PAD MAN. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;9/13/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 32, p22
The article focuses on the success of Steve Jobs, chief executive officer (CEO) of Apple, with the iPad's marketing. While the standard trend for marketers in 2010 was to be transparent to the market audience, Jobs upheld Apple's opacity strategy. It was pointed out how his secrecy plan for the...
- THE WIZARD OF 'WOZ'. // Business & Economy;Jul2013, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p70
The article focuses on Steve Wozniak, entrepreneur and co-founder of Apple Computers or Apple Inc. It highlights the qualities of Wozniak as innovator and creator of Apple's computers from 1970s to 1980s. Moreover, it explores the contributions of Wozniak on the selling and marketing strategies...
- Steven Jobs, The Entrepreneurial Spirit, And The Music Industry. Majeski, Brian T. // Music Trades;Nov2011, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p24
The article pays tribute to co-founder and chief executive officer of Apple Inc. Steven Jobs.
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs. Stengel, Richard // Time;
An introduction is provided in which the editor discusses Steve Jobs, founder of the consumer technology company Apple, and examines the number of times Jobs appeared on the magazine's cover, former editor Walter Isaacson's coverage of Jobs' life, and the biography "Steve Jobs."
- An Alternative Eulogy for Steve Jobs. Certo, Peter // Foreign Policy in Focus;10/10/2011, p2
The article pays tribute to Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.
- "Jobs Style". Shankar, P. // Advances in Management;Nov2011, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p63
An obituary for Apple Inc. chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Jobs is presented.
- An Apple a Day Has Passed Away, Leaving a Long Legancy. Gitomer, Jeffrey // State Journal (WV);10/14/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p29
The article discusses the long legacy that has been left behind by Steve Jobs, founder of Apple Inc.