- WEB POLL. // Marketing Week;6/18/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p9
The article presents statistics on how good is the deal between Aon and Manchester United.
- CONSUMER SCORECARD. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/25/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 33, p3
The article presents statistics of the deals offered by Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) in February, March and April 2008.
- Bargaining with reasonable aspirations. Brunner, Johann K. // Theory & Decision;Nov94, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p311
Suggests a solution to the problem of differing opinions on what consists in an equitable outcome between two bargaining individuals. Procedure characterized by compromise between opposing views; Axioms of restricted homogeneity; Relative monotonicity; Extension of the solution to situations...
- The Month: Stat of the month. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Nov2014, p1
Statistics are given regarding the portion of Chinese population that aims to grasp bargains on Singles' Day (11 November).
- Volume & Value for U.S. M&A. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p1
Presents a graphical representation of the volume and value for merger and acquisition deals in the U.S. for 2003 and 2004.
- Putting it all together. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;01/26/98, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p11
Presents information on the mergers and acquisitions in Detroit, Michigan for 1997. Indication that the listing covers the deals worth $10 million and over; Comments from Scott Adelson, managing director of Houlihan Lokey company; What analysts and deal-makers attribute the party's interest in...
- The top ten. // Crain's Detroit Business;01/26/98, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p11
Presents information on consolidations and mergers formed in the United States, pertaining to companies around Detroit, Michigan, with emphasis on the top ten deals. Acquisition of Hughes Electronics Corporation by Raytheon Company; Standard Federal Bancorp pending deal for T&N plc in Great...
- NDC chiefs attack support from DCLG. Carpenter, Jamie // Regeneration & Renewal;1/11/2008, p1
The article presents statistics on the survey conducted by the Regeneration & Renewal on the umbrella body of the New Deal for Communities (NDC) Network.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Arms Control Today;Nov2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p5
The article presents statistics on U.S. arms sales agreements from 2009 to 2010, including U.S. worldwide arms sales deals in 2009, total worldwide arms sales transactions in 2010, both in dollar figures, and the percentage of U.S. share of such agreements in 2010.