- AMC promotes three. // Furniture/Today;03/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p16
Reports that Atlanta, Georgia-based AMC Inc. has promoted several executives as of March 5, 2001. Names of executives.
- 'Premiere' offers guide to movies. // Advertising Age;5/20/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 21, p17
Reports that "Premiere" magazine will publish the "Premiere Preview," an in-theater summer movie guide. Distribution of the guide to moviegoers who buy any Nestle Chocolate and Confections Co. product; Features of the guide to be distributed in Loews Theatres and AMC Entertainment theatres;...
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;3/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p20
This article presents information about appointments and promotions in various media related companies in the U.S. David Ladik has joined AMC Inc. as vice president of original programming and development. Black Entertainment Television Inc. has elevated Raymond Goulbourne to the post of ...
- AMC PROMOTION AIMED AT EARLY RISERS. Dinglasan, Francesca // Boxoffice;Aug2006, Vol. 142 Issue 8, p32
The article reports on the specialty program launched by super-circuit AMC to boost attendance figures at its domestic locations in the U.S. and several multiplexes in Canada in 2006. The program, which is called A.M. Cinema, offers reduced ticket prices to patrons who attend morning screenings...
- Loews publishes security brochure. // Hotel & Motel Management;10/18/93, Vol. 208 Issue 18, p3
Reports on Loews Hotels' development of a brochure highlighting several precautions and reminders about travel and home safety. Crime prevention suggestions and techniques.
- Loews hosts `Monopoly Power Breakfasts' for charity. // Hotel & Motel Management;10/4/93, Vol. 208 Issue 17, p11
Features Loews Hotels and Parker Brothers' `Monopoly Power Breakfasts'. Local charities as recipients of the proceeds; Amount raised; Breakfast series as one of the activities of the company's Good Neighbor Policy.
- Movie monsters shake industry. Serwach, Joseph // Crain's Detroit Business;09/22/97, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p1
Reports that AMC Woods and two other long standing Detroit, Michigan AMC theaters are being sold because they are outdated. Discussion on the opening of Star Southfield in June, 1997; Information on the popularity of this theatre; Comments from President, Barrie Loeks.
- Retail, radio star in Loews summer promo. Rosenblum, Trudi Miller // Billboard;7/17/93, Vol. 105 Issue 29, p96
Reports on the marketing campaign for the summer by the Loews Theatres chain. Promotional contests; Radio advertising; Duration; Coordinated radio campaign in the cities of Boston, Chicago, and Dallas.
- AMC shops for more Tarrant megaplexes. Rodda, Kelli // Business Press;01/02/98, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p1
States that AMC Entertainment Incorporate is seeking a location in Tarrant County, Texas, for `megaplex' units. Comments from Rolando Rodriguez, senior vice president of operations of AMC South Division; Information on the company's plans; Details on some of the company's `megaplex' units in...