Peabodys Find 'Glee' And 'Heroes Of Hope'
- Glee. // Scholastic Math;9/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p2
A math quiz about division using the fund-raising activity in the popular show "Glee" is presented.
- The Stars of Glee On Broadway. // People;Oct2010 Glee Special Issue, p76
The article presents pictures of the cast of "Glee" in musicals, including Jonathan Groff, Matthew Morrison, and Lea Michele. INSET: More Theater Gleeks.
- Glee Viral Videos. Lynch, Joe // Entertainment Weekly;1/15/2010, Issue 1085, p14
The article presents a list of videos available on the Internet in relation to the television program "Glee," including a cover by Nick Pitera of "Don't Stop Believin'," teenagers at an Italian shopping mall dancing to "Don't Stop Believin'," and actor Mark Salling of "Glee" singing.
- FOX. Maxwell, Erin // Daily Variety;1/18/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 12, p6
The article offers information on the Fox party, which played host for the Globes award winner "Glee."
- GLEE'S HOLLY HOLIDAY:. // Dolly;Aug2011, Issue 488, p156
The article comments on the character Holly Holiday in the television series "Glee."
- Look Who's A Gleek! // Glamour;Oct2010, Vol. 108 Issue 10, p272
The article offers insights from celebrities about the television show "Glee" including Madonna, Katy Perry and Britney Spears.
- 'Glee' kids take show on the road. LITTLETON, CYNTHIA // Daily Variety;3/2/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 41, p4
The article offers information on the series of concert for the musical comedy-drama television series "Glee" at the Dodge Theater in Phoenix, Arizona featuring the cast Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Amber Riley.
- No stage licensing deal for 'Glee' Cox, Gordon // Daily Variety;3/22/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 55, p3
The article presents a correction about the reported stage licensing deal for the television program "Glee."
- 'Glee' to tour U.K. MORRIS, CHRISTOPHER // Daily Variety;11/22/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 36, p5
The article reports that McKinley High's New Directions is going to have a field trip in Great Britain and the cast of the television (TV) program "Glee" will take part of the tour.