Conan Brings 'Very Funny' Shtick to Turner's Upfront
- Loco for Coco. ELDREDGE, R. // Atlanta;Dec2013, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p38
The article focuses on the show of Turner Broadcasting Systems Inc. (TBS) host Conan O'Brien held at the Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 'Funny' thing happening at TBS. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;5/29/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 50, p6
The article reports that Turner Broadcasting System Inc. (TBS) will be shooting 10 episodes of the television program "The Very Funny Show," during the upcoming Chicago comedy festival in July 2009. The festival will have 30 comedians performing at the Zanies Comedy Club who will be featured...
- Tattooing talk series starts in April. Wateham, Hannah Clay // Bay Windows;3/11/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p9
The article offers information on the series of talk shows on tattooing, organized by the Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) in Boston, Massachusetts, begining on April 14, 2010.
- Strip search yields bare essentials. Dempsey, John // Variety;1/15/2007, Vol. 405 Issue 9, pA1
The article reports on the scarcity of new television programs for the 2007 season. Given the high rate of success of some daytime talk shows and their subsequent renewal, there are fewer time slots available for new programming. This shortage of time periods has made the development of new...
- QUOTE ME ON THAT. // Mail on Sunday;11/17/2013, p62
QUOTE ME ON THAT Jack Whitehall on his new chat show: 'As hosts go, me and my Dad are a bit like Ant and Dec - if Ant was 40 years older and kept telling Dec he were a disappointment to him and should never have dropped out of uni.' BACKCHAT WITH JACK WHITEHALL AND HIS DAD, BBC3, 10PM
- THE CABLE GUY. Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;
This article notes that the comedian Conan O'Brien will host a talk show television program on the Turner Broadcasting System (TBS) television network beginning in November, 2010.
- Latenight: More slap fight than brawl. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;10/27/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 18, p2
The article offers the author's views on the return of television host Conan O'Brien with his new show "Conan" which will premiere on November 8, 2010 under Turner Broadcasting System Inc. (TBS).
- TBS Happy With Conan O'Brien; Net Extends Contract to 2015. STEINBERG, BRIAN // Variety;4/2/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 2, following p6
The article reports on the extension of the network contract of Conan O'Brien in the Time-Warnered-owned network, Turner Broadcasting System (TBS) until November 2015.
- David Levy. Guthrie, Marisa // Hollywood Reporter;4/3/2015, Vol. 421 Issue 11, p24
An interview is presented with David Levy, president at media company Turner Broadcasting. Topics of the interview his views on premium sports rights for sports channel, his views on the retirement of basketball player Kobe Bryant and his prospects of joining the network, and his views on...