What I have learnt so far
- What the BBC wants, it will get from the generous government. Snoddy, Raymond // Marketing (00253650);1/9/2003, p16
Reports on the prospects of the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) after its announcement that it has been given permission to launch an online digital curriculum. Response of educational publishers on the permission; Services for which British government has granted permission to BBC; Agency...
- Who will govern the BBC governors themselves? Douglas, Torin // Marketing Week;7/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p17
Argues that the British Broadcasting Corp.'s (BBC) board of governors who are supposed to regulate and monitor the corporation, is part of the BBC rather than independent of it. Proposal that some ministries or regulatory bodies related to broadcasting should merge to form one department; Issue...
- Would a crystal ball tell us with certainty what 2002 will bring? Snoddy, Raymond // Marketing (00253650);1/4/2002, p12
Focuses on the economic condition of the media in the year 2002. Certainty of BBC to acquire permission to launch BBC 3; Forecast of the continuous decline of Daily Express circulation; Analysis on the growth slowdown of digital television.
- Advertisers claim BBC Three victory. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);3/14/2002, p1
Reports the effect of the delayed of the launching of the BBCThree channel to the broadcasting industry. Impact of ecology to the broadcasting and commercial broadcasters; Ability of the channel to attract the audiences; Inclusion of the investment of the production.
- Smart use of BBC's iPlayer. // Daily Variety;1/17/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the increasing usage of British Broadcasting Corp.'s iPlayer by users of smart TV, smartphones, and tablets in Great Britain.
- BBC invests in first generationQ. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;May2002, Issue 326, p7
Reports the use of BBC English Regions of generationQ news systems in Great Britain.
- GLOBAL RADIO TO TV. Boehm, Erich // Daily Variety;7/23/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 35, p11
Reports on the plan of the government to consider backing a television version of the global radio service British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) World Service in Great Britain. Popularity of BBC World Service in international radio broadcasting; Funding of the global radio service; Commitment of the...
- BBC. // Marketing (00253650);8/1/2002, p9
Features the British Broadcasting Corporation. Company operations; Management schemes; Marketing strategies.
- Should Greg Dyke's BBC now be brought to heel? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);10/13/2000, Issue 41, p16
Presents views concerning the performance of British Broadcasting Corp. in the broadcasting industry in Great Britain. Plans of BBC to compete with ITV; Impact of the popularity of BBC in the radio sector on the television venture; Criticism over the nature of BBC presence in the online market;...