Meet the new vice-presidents
- Separated at birth? // Personnel Today;2/8/2005, p44
This article presents photographs featuring Clare Chapman, Group HR director of Tesco and Sue Hodge, aka Mimi from TV's Allo Allo.
- Tesco offers king's ransom to fill top HR director role. Millar, Michael // Personnel Today;9/19/2006, p1
The article reports that supermarket giant Tesco PLC is offering a big salary plus bonuses for its new group human resource director. The job is vacant since Clare Chapman left to accept the role of director-general of workforce at the British Department of Health. Tesco has employed an...
- DoH shops at Tesco for workforce head. // GP: General Practitioner;9/22/2006, p12
The article presents information on the appointment of Clare Chapman as director general of workforce at the British Department of Health. Chapman, the earlier group personnel director of supermarket giant Tesco, will be responsible for workforce issues in the British National Health Services...
- Clare Chapman lands top HR job at the DoH. // Personnel Today;9/5/2006, p1
The article announces that Clare Chapman has been appointed as the new director general of workforce at the Department of Health (DoH) in Great Britain.
- Top earners' pay 'must be put into context.'. Churchard, Claire // People Management;1/27/2011, p9
The article focuses on the opinion of Katharine Turner, practice leader of Towers Watson's executive compensation team in Great Britain, that pay transparency for top earners should be accompanied by more contextual information.
- Seligo responds to demand. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;10/13/2006, Issue 1842, p72
The article informs that a programme of hotels and riads across Morocco has been launched by Seliqo, accommodation-only specialist. The programme is online with no brochure. According to Clare Chapman, contracts manager of the company, the programme has been developed in response to trade demand...
- APPRENTICESHIPS BACK IN FAVOUR? Kubicek, Margaret // Training Magazine;Jul2004, p6
Presents recommendations from executives on the proposal of the British government to introduce apprenticeship reforms. Basis of the apprenticeship program launched by Tesco according to the company's human resource director Clare Chapman; Reasons behind the decline in apprenticeship programs...
- Positive prognosis. Crush, Peter // Human Resources (09648380);Jan2008, p18
An interview with Clare Chapman, National Health Service (NHS) director general of workforce in Great Britain. When asked about how to start solving the human resource (HR) problems of NHS, she suggests to begin it by looking at what one has. Chapman believes that NHS system has the capacity to...
- Tesco seeks mountain of youth. Higginbottom, Karen // People Management;10/23/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 21, p11
Reports that Tesco has revamped policies to attract and retain young people following a major study into their perceptions of the retail company. Information on the Debut pass scheme of Tesco; Aim of the second scheme of Tesco; Comments from Clare Chapman, group human resource director for Tesco.