- THE FACTS OF WAGE INCENTIVES. Cyrol, E.A. // Industrial Management;Jun65, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p12
Presents an excerpt from the book 'What's With This Bonus Jazz?,' about the main points of an incentive program. Need for a wage incentive program to be accepted by assembly operators; Effectiveness of mailing a well-prepared booklet to the employee at home.
- WAGE INCENTIVES: Prairie Schooner on the Expressway? Wolfe, Glenn D. // Industrial Management;Apr66, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p5
Discusses wage incentives in industries from a management standpoint. Factors leading to the implementation of incentives; Four classes and types of works on which incentives are measured; Types of direct and indirect incentives; Formula of awarding bonus to an employee.
- Use retention bonuses during reorganizations. McShulskis, Elaine // HR Magazine;Jan1998, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p24
Surveys that retaining key employees through a downsizing or reengineering can be tough so more employers are offering retention bonuses, according to Coopers & Lybrand L.L.P. Percentage of employers who offered bonuses in 1997; Recipients of bonuses; Amount of bonuses offered.
- Run for your money. Abernethy, Mark // Bulletin with Newsweek;05/18/99, Vol. 117 Issue 6174, p68
Discusses the increasingly popular practice of paying executives a portion of their remuneration through incentives and bonuses. Popularity of the practice in the 1990s; How the incentives and bonuses are considered `at risk' pay due to the fact that they are based on performance hurdles;...
- Modern awards - choice or no choice! Stehr, Hagen // Ausmarine;Sep2009, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p6
The article gives the author's opinion on the modern award system of the present fishing industry in Australia. He cites his discussion on the system with Mark Cody, Executive Officer of the Primary Industry Skills Council in South Australia, that led him to reach numerous conclusions. He...
- Paying Bank Examiners for Performance. Henderson, M. Todd; Tung, Frederick // Regulation;Spring2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p32
The article proposes that bank examiners be paid in part with a mix of debt-heavy incentives linked to bank equity and debt values, which should represent a substantial part of examiner pay, to be paid out over a number of years and should adjust in order to maintain incentives in the U.S. The...
- STMA introduces new Membership Incentives, Referral Rewards. // SportsTurf;Sep2013, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p29
The article announces the incentives offered by Sports Turf Managers Association to new members and a referral bonus program which are designed to help the association build on its continued growth.
- PNs miss GMS2 target pay. // Practice Nurse;5/13/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the treatment to practice nurses with regard to grant-maintained status target pay in Great Britain in May 2005. Lack of bonus payments for nurses; Information on Agenda for Change pay rates; Reward being received by nurses for achieving targets.
- Hertz Offers Double Bonus. // Travel Agent;2/21/2005, Vol. 320 Issue 3, p14
Reports that the Hertz Exactly Rewards Program is offering Double Exactly Rewards Bonus for every qualifying three-plus-day rental picked up in the U.S.