- Office Party Death Knell. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/17/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p28
Comments on the impact of economic conditions in the U.S. on office parties. Scaling back of lavish holiday functions; Rise in the number of informal gatherings to celebrate the season.
- Businesses find old & new ways to help the needy at Christmas. Martinez, Marc // Wenatchee Business Journal;Dec96, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p24
Reports on Wenatchee, Washington businesses' joining of residents and local service clubs to give to low-income families during Christmas. Cascade Connection's development of the Community Christmas Giving Guide in the Internet; Gift-giving by the North Central Washington Chiropractic...
- Christmas shopping season to kick off. Rushin, Cherry // Graham Leader;11/2/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 23, p1A
The article presents information related to the upcoming Christmas shopping festival in Graham, Texas which is organized by local businesses of Downtown Square and Fourth Street, there are a number of newer stores and they are offering new services which might be appealing for the shoppers.
- Season's greetings. Wallace, Eric // Alaska Business Monthly;Dec94, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p68
Focuses on marketing strategies for business enterprises in Alaska during the holiday season. Business greetings; Enclosures; Personal holiday letters.
- Party fouls. Mulhern, Charlotte // Entrepreneur;Dec1997, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p16
Discusses how entrepreneurial Christmas parties can turn out to disasters with the use of acholic beverages. Factors which can contribute to the problems; Information on a cited example of a business which experienced the consequences of an employee ignorance; Methods implemented by the company...
- 'Tis the season to be thankful--what will you do? Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/17/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p12
Focuses on condition of businesses during the Christmas season in Utah. Celebration for the holiday season; Consideration of the importance of customers in the business survival; Sale of Christmas cards.
- We had to ask. Schneider, Darlene // Wenatchee Business Journal;Dec2002, Vol. 16 Issue 12, pB1
Presents comments from business owners in Wenatchee, Washington, about what their businesses want for Christmas. Inclusion of Imagine That! owner Valerie Aaron's need of funds for her store; Gold Construction owner Randy Gold's request for a good year of construction.
- Area workers get extra days. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p28
Announces that employees at many Chicago companies will enjoy five consecutive days out of the office for the Christmas season according to a survey conducted by Management Association of Illinois. Percentage of shop that planned to close for Christmas; Percentage of companies that planned to...
- RINGING IN GOOD CHEER. Kennedy, Mike // Pensions & Investments;11/26/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p3
Reports the plans of the companies for the holiday season in the United States. Influence behind the decision of some companies to proceed for the holiday party; Impact of economic downturn on the party plans of the companies; Plan of some companies for charitable contributions.