OCADO in drive to take on long-term jobseekers
- Ex-Allied Carpets chief joins LMS. // Marketing Week;8/17/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p8
Reports on former Allied Carpets marketing director Katie Spriggs' appointment to the post of marketing director of Last Mile Solutions, an online business-to-consumer grocer in Great Britain. Roles and responsibilities; Spriggs' career history.
- More double-deck fridges for Ocado. // Motor Transport;1/31/2011, p13
The article reports on the purchase of double deck split temperature trailers by online food retailer Ocado Ltd. from Marshall Fleet Solutions and Paneltex for transporting chilled and ambient goods, as of January 31, 2011.
- Ocado marketing chief quits ahead of UK expansion. // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p3
Reports the resignation of marketing executive Katie Spriggs of Ocado in Great Britain.
- Ocado targets regions via outdoor campaign. Reynolds, John // Marketing (00253650);3/30/2011, p7
The article reports on the move of Ocado Ltd., the Internet grocer, to launch a major outdoor advertising campaign in order to become popular in more regions in Great Britain.
- Ocado in customer mag rebrand. // PrintWeek;3/23/2012, p7
The article reviews the magazine "Shop," a rebrand of online retailer Ocado's customer magazine "Ocado Life."
- Ocado starts work on Â£210m fulfilment centre. // Logistics Manager;Nov2010, p33
The article reports that online grocer Ocado has been given permission from the local council to build a 210-million British pounds customer fulfillment centre on its Birch Coppice site in north Warwickshire, England.
- Ocado boosts Scheckter deal. // Grocer;9/17/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8022, p9
The article reports on the move of British retailer Ocado to list 70 more product lines from the biodynamic organic farm The Laverstroke Park Farm.
- Ocado plans Â£210m West Midlands DC. // Commercial Motor;10/14/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5403, p8
The article focuses on the announcement by online grocery retailer Ocado Ltd., that it will open a 210 million pounds distribution center (DC) in the West Midlands, England, by the end of 2012.
- Investment pays off as Ocado sees revenues and profits rise. // Motor Transport;7/2/2012, p6
The article reports that investment in the network of Ocado Ltd. will help in improving the revenues and profit of the company in Great Britain.