Anti-Muslim bias shown by French employers
- Application Inquisition: Why I Fought 'Faith-Based' Job Bias In Georgia. Yorker, Alan // Church & State;Jan2011, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p21
In this article the author discusses his personal experience on the issue of religious discrimination in government-funded social service jobs. It provides information of the author's application as a psychological therapist in the United Methodist Children's Home in Georgia where he became a...
- Muslim Man Alleges Religious Bias in Job Rejection. // India -- West;5/29/2015, Vol. 40 Issue 28, pA40
No abstract available.
- Handling religious expression in the workplace. Zachary, Mary-Kathryn // Supervision;Dec96, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p5
Focuses on the issue of handling religious expression in the workplace. Religious harassment as unlawful according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; Examples and outcomes; Need to balance competing legal interests and emotional...
- Religion in the federal workplace: Model or nightmare? Lynch, Thomas D. // PA Times;Oct97, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the guidelines issued by US President Bill Clinton on religion in federal workplace. Extent of guideline; Excerpts from federal guidelines; Examples illustrating the guidelines.
- Work and pray. Brown, Monique R.; Hayes, Cassandra // Black Enterprise;Nov97, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p55
Provides information on the 1997 Religion in the Workplace mini-survey of Society for Human Resource Management. Percentage of employers that provide employees with work schedules for religious accommodations.
- What it means to you. // Legal Alert for Supervisors;1/18/2013, Vol. 8 Issue 184, p2
The article examines the basics when considering an employee's religious-accommodation request in the U.S.
- Businesses that build foundations on faith. Belsie, Laurent // Christian Science Monitor;1/24/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 42, p16
Takes a look at the renewed presence of religion in the United States workplace as of January 24, 2000.
- Religion in the workplace: Implications for managers. Ettorre, Barbara // Management Review;Dec96, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p15
Discusses the implications of religion for managers in the workplace. Case where religion co-exist with public life; Cases where religion became a factor in everyday work lives; Religion as an aspect of diversity; How the employer's should review their policies on religious discrimination. ...
- SYMPOSIUM ABSTRACTS MANAGEMENT SPIRITUALITY & RELIGION. // Academy of Management Proceedings & Membership Directory;2000, p1
The article presents the abstract "Management Spirituality and Religion."