- Coreco joins Rolls-Royce and IBM on apprenticeship employers list. // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);11/19/2012, p23
The article reports that Coreco Inc. added Rolls-Royce PLC and International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) in its apprenticeship list of employers in Great Britain. It mentions that the top 100 apprenticeship employers list has been compiled by the National Apprenticeship Service. It mentions...
- Success camp. Gordon, Jim // Westchester County Business Journal;8/11/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 32, p12
The article offers information on the summer learning program sponsored by IBM, helping the underprivileged youth in the U.S. to learn basic engineering principles and rudimentary environmental science. The program was intended to create a work force capable of handling technology of the future....
- Brands and Government set to launch digital marketing apprenticeship. Barnett, Michael // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/8/2014, p8
The article focuses on a proposal by brands IBM, Google and Procter & Gamble to launch a digital marketing apprenticeship in January 2015. Topics discussed include a draft standard for the training scheme that is currently out for consultation, and training company s e-skills Martin Harvey's...
- Untitled. Williams, Jenny // Computer Weekly;12/7/2010, p46
The article informs that an apprenticeship scheme has been launched by International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) in collaboration with sector skills council e-Skills UK under which 15 school leavers will go straight into work rather than going to university. John Hayes, minister of state for...
- IBM, cellular operators create wireless network. Radding, Alan; Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;6/29/92, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p33
Reports that IBM Corp. has teamed with at least eight cellular phone companies to create CelluPlaN II, a nationwide wireless communications network. Wireless mobile data communications targeted as the next hot growth area; Apple Computer's Newton, a handhold device that provides computer and...
- IBM maps bold revitalization plans for this fall. Radding, Alan; Wells, Melanie // Advertising Age;8/31/92, Vol. 63 Issue 35, p5
Reports that IBM Corp. is planning at least three major announcements next month to kick off the fall computer season. Backed by major advertising campaigns; Will see IBM and Microsoft taking direct shots at each other; Details of the announcements.
- IBM's Czech Internet promo. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;8/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 47, p2
Reports on International Business Machines' launching of a direct mail campaign in the Czech Republic to promote its corporate Internet systems installation service.
- New look for IBM utility unit. // Electrical World;Nov96, Vol. 210 Issue 11, p14
Introduces the new image of International Business Machines Corp.'s Utility and Energy Services unit. Renewal of worldwide industry materials; Website.
- IBM looking for accountants' help. // Practical Accountant;Apr98, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p12
Announces the use of a strategy which is aimed at advancing certified public accountants (CPAs) in technology consulting by International Business Machines Corporation. What the strategy coincides with; Details on the strategy.