CM Downton to open �4m DC
- CM Downton boosts pre-tax profit to �5m. // Commercial Motor;4/1/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5375, p11
The article reports on the 5 million British pounds pre-tax profit growth posted by CM Downton in the year to June 30, 2009.
- CM Downton toasts �25m Magners contract. // Commercial Motor;7/22/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5391, p12
The article reports that a contract worth 25 million pound to manage the combined cider business of Magners for five years has been won by CM Downton.
- CM Downton opts for ATF status at Gloucester. // Motor Transport;6/13/2011, p8
The article reports on the decision of CM Downton (Haulage Contractors) Ltd. to turn into an Authorised Testing Facility (ATF) at its headquarters in Gloucestershire, England.
- CM Downton adds Premiums to fleet. // Motor Transport;5/16/2011, p11
The article reports on the business deal between Pets at Home Ltd. and CM Downton Ltd., which was worth 1 million-pound and delivers its 17 new Renault Premium 6x2 tractors to the contract.
- Heading Downton. Hobson, Steve // Motor Transport;1/17/2011, p22
The article offers information on the family-owned regional haulier CM Downton (Haulage Contractors) Ltd. based in England. It is stated that the company, established in 1955, employs more than 600 people and operates 420 trucks and 800 trailers from nine depots covering the whole of the Great...
- CM Downton brings in 17 Renautt Premiums for Pets at Home contract. // Commercial Motor;5/5/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5431, p8
The article reports that CM Downton (Haulage Contractors) Ltd. has purchased 17 Renault Premium tractors for its contract with Pets at Home Ltd. in Great Britain.
- Downton gives MAN TGX a go. Perry, Dominic // Motor Transport;5/29/2008, p10
The article reports that Gloucestershire, England-based operator CM Downton has bought its first MAN, a TGX 26.440 6x2 tractor unit with an XLX cab. The firm operates a fleet of about 160 trucks, mainly Daf, which, along with a number of Volvos and Renaults it also runs, use SCR technology to...
- Downton the magazine distribution specialist. // Commercial Motor;5/13/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5381, p38
The article offers information on various operations of the magazine distribution firm CM Downton. To ensure the availability of magazines in a shop the vehicles from the company collect titles from printers and deliver to the nearest place in a network of consolidation centres across England...
- Strong growth at CM Downton carries on. // Motor Transport;5/11/2006, p10
The article reports on the 35% increase in turnover of CM Downtown for the year ended June 30, 2005 in Great Britain. Unlike in 2004, its gross profit was �3.9 million. It had debtors of �3.4 million. Its directors did not recommend the payment of a dividend.