A Bounceback Year
- Mediacom Woos Newly Bought Iowa Subs. Estrella, Joe // Multichannel News;8/20/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p14
Reports that Mediacom Communications Corp. has become the top broadband communications systems operator in Iowa. Total number of AT&T Broadband customers acquired by Mediacom; Details regarding the efforts of the company in expanding its telecommunications network; Optimism that the company...
- TALKBACK. Kafantaris, George; Kilgore, Michael // Multichannel News;1/19/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p30
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including " President Sees Need for Broadband Speed" in January13, 2015 issue, "Streaming in the Sky" in the January 15, 2015 issue, and "Charter Unevils World Box" in January 8, 2015.
- Mediacom gets Excited@Home. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;01/01/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 1, p49
Reports that Mediacom Communications Corp. has tapped Excite@Home Inc. to take over its broadband customers in the United States. Total number of broadband customers covered by the deal between the companies; Terms of agreement.
- Mediacom Business Delivers Gigabit+ Fiber Solutionsâ„¢ To The National Flight Academy. // Optical Networks/WDM;Nov2015, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p5
The article discusses the installation of a gigabit fiber optic broadband system by Mediacom Communications Corporation at the National Flight Academy of the Naval Aviation Museum Foundation as described by program director Chip Yarbrough.
- Turnaround for Cable Stocks in 2006. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/8/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the stock performance of cable companies in the U.S. as of the fiscal year 2006. According to Miller Tabak media analyst David Joyce, the year 2006 marked the first positive appreciation in cable stocks since 2003. Share prices of publicly traded multiple-system operators...
- Mediacom Sags in Digital Doldrum. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/19/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p23
Reports on the status of the stock price of Mediacom Communications Corp. in the U.S. Increase of corporate stock in the second quarter; Delivery of results in line with the expectations of the analysts; Reflection of revised price target.
- Brazil : BROADBAND connections in BRAZIL up 51% in JUNE. // TendersInfo News;8/8/2014, p1
The article reports on the increase of broadband utilization in Brazil as of June 2016. It states the rise of mobile broadband connection such as smartphones, modems, and date terminals. Also mentioned the presence of fixed broadband infrastructure and third generation (3G) networks in Brazilian...
- GUIDANCE PUTS MEDIACOM IN 'PENALTY BOX' // Multichannel News;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p51
The article reports on the status of Mediacom Communications following the reductions made for several key subscriber metrics in the third quarter. Miller Tabak media analyst David Joyce stresses that the company was put in a penalty box due to its guidance revision. He also questions the time...
- Hurricanes Hit Mediacom's Results. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p46
Reports on the impact of Hurricane Katrina on the financial performance of Mediacom Communications Corp. for the fourth quarter of 2005. Increase in the revenue of the company; Subscribers lost by Mediacom during the fourth quarter; Plans of Mediacom to launch the Mediacom Extreme broadband...