- United Rentals Names Matt Flannery Chief Operating Officer. // Rental Equipment Register;May2012, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p7
The article announces that Matt Flannery has been named executive vice president and chief operation officer at United Rentals.
- Obituary: Joseph McCarthy Jr., Former A&P COO. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;8/23/2013, p3
The article presents an obituary for Joseph McCarthy Jr., a former executive vice president and chief operating officer of supermarket chain A&P.
- Newmont's new appointments. // Mining World;Dec2011, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p23
The article reports that Gary Goldberg was appointed executive vice president (VP) and chief operating officer (COO) at Newmont Mining Corp.
- Mattox joins ColorTyme as vice president, COO. // Furniture/Today;5/21/2012, Issue 36, p11
The article announces the hiring of Fred Mattox as ColorTyme's chief operating officer (COO) and vice president.
- Savini Joins Peter J. Solomon. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 43, p2
The article announces several appointments including Ashish Chabria as senior vice president and head of health care coverage in corporate and investment banking division of Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd., Sandeep Pahwa as head of Southeast Asia investment banking of Barclays Capital Inc., and Paul...
- ON THE MOVE. // Black Enterprise;Aug2011, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p42
The article announces the appoint of executives, including Colbert Narcisse as chief operating officer (COO) of investment strategy and client solutions at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Karla Munden as vice president and general auditor at Lincoln Financial Gorup, and Sena Kwawu as senior vice...
- Meet HARDI's NEW Leader. Murphy, Mike // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/14/2011, Vol. 242 Issue 7, p21
An interview with Talbot Gee, the executive vice president and chief operating officer (COO) of Heating, Airconditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) is presented. When asked about the organization's plan in terms of helping members provide value to their customers, he...
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/28/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 113, p2
The article announces that Christopher W. Vieth has been appointed as chief operating officer (COO) and chief financial officer (CFO) at Maidenform Brands Inc. and Kyle Andrew has been appointed as vice president of brand marketing at Kenneth Cole Productions Inc. in New York.
- P. Couture, Royer join Couture International. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;4/5/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p32
The article announces the appointment of several people at the company Couture International including Philippe Couture as chief operations officer and Darrin Royer as vice president of sales.