Full Stream Ahead For Roku CEO Wood
- THE BILLBOARD Q&A. PEOPLES, GLENN // Billboard;4/2/2011, Vol. 123 Issue 11, p11
An interview is presented with Anthony Wood, the head of the streaming digital set-top box company Roku. Wood discusses the growth of streaming media and his firm's use of pricing and design features to promote this entertainment platform. He also notes that streaming internet radio has proved...
- Internet Clock Radio Unveiled By Roku. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/26/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p30
This article reports on the development of the SoundBridge Radio by Roku, the maker of networked media and music players, that wakes the consumers up by playing Internet radio stations and networked-PC music files. The clock radio, due in stores in November 2005, is the company's first networked...
- ROKU PLAYERS. // Macworld;Jun2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p7
The article evaluates the XDS media player from Roku Technologies Inc.
- Standing Apart. // Advertising Age;9/2/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 30, p21
The article discusses how television set top boxes produced by the company Roku differ from those offered by rival firms Apple and Google.
- BrightSign includes free networking in bundle. // AV Magazine;Jan2009, p45
The article reviews the BrightSign HD2000 digital sign controller software from Roku Technologies Corp.
- Netflix box rocks, but where's the content? Shaw, Keith // Network World;9/1/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p36
The article evaluates Netflix Player from Roku.
- P-TO-P GETS REAL. // InfoWorld;02/19/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p10
Reports that several companies are considering computer software platforms and applications designed for peer-to-peer computing in the United States as of February 2001. Application of the Roku Platform computer software developed by Roku Technologies; Features of the distributed information...
- Roku LT. Seff, Jonathan // Macworld;Jan2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p78
The article evaluates the Roku LT media box from Roku Technologies Inc.
- Roku Players. // Macworld;Feb2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p76
The article evaluates Roku television boxes from Roku Technologies Inc.