Julie McGee Seeks Synergy In Move To Head New Group At McGraw-Hill
- McGee to Head New Scholastic Education Unit. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/13/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 46, p14
Announces the appointment of Julie McGee as executive vice president for educational publishing at Scholastic effective December 1, 2000. Information on McGee's previous work; Roles and responsibilities of McGee; Scope of the company's restructuring plans.
- People In The News... // Book Publishing Report;11/13/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p8
Reports several appointments to office in the publishing industry. Selection of Vivian Antonangeli as president and publisher for Penguin Putnam; Appointment of Julie McGee as the executive vice president for educational publishing at Scholastic; Promotion of Suzanne Murphy as executive...
- Julie McGee Seeks Synergy In Move To Head New Group At McGraw-Hill. // Electronic Education Report;12/5/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p5
Focuses on the contribution of Julie McGee on the educational publishing business. Job responsibilities; Career history; Comments of Peter Appert, managing director of Deutsche Banc Alex on the ability of McGee.
- Ahead of learning curve. Block, Valerie // Crain's New York Business;02/12/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p35
Profiles Julie A. McGee, head of educational publishing for Scholastic Inc. Career background; Previous position as president of McDougal Littell; Consolidation of Scholastic's educational offerings under one umbrella; Profitability of the company's business of providing reading programs to...
- After Houghton Mifflin, Scholastic & McGraw-Hill, McGee Lands at Harcourt to Head New Division. // Educational Marketer;9/8/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p1
Focuses on the appointment of Julie McGee former president of test publishing division of New York-based publishers McGraw-Hill Co., as chief executive officer (CEO) of Orlando, Florida-based Harcourt Education Group's supplemental, professional and trade division, on September 8, 2003. ...
- David C. Driskell: Artist and Scholar. Seaman, Donna // Booklist;2/1/2007, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p26
Reviews the book â€œDavid C. Driskell: Artist and Scholar,â€ by Julie L. McGee.
- McGee Moves to New Spot at McGraw-Hill. // Publishers Weekly;12/3/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 49, p13
Reports on the recruitment of Julie McGee as executive vice-president of educational publishing of Basal and Test Publishing, a subsidiary of McGraw-Hill Cos. Nature of the job assigned to McGee; Unit presidents who will report to McGee; Experience of McGee in the Scholastic company.
- ARIZONA: Unkind Cuts. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p33
Reports that the Phoenix suburb of Glendale in Arizona will stop hiring employees and cut back on replacing equipment and put off several city projects as of November 2002. Reasons for the expected move; Cuts in department budgets of the suburb.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p11
Informs the hiring and selection of employees in Great Britain. Increase of advertised jobs for senior executives; Scheme by HMS Personnel Services for the distribution and food processing industries; Increases in recruitment advertising volumes.