New plasma hole cutting technology narrows the gap with laser
- New 150-amp consumables. // Penton's Welding Magazine;Feb2008, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p38
The article evaluates the 150-ampere consumable set in Centricut brand from Hypertherm Inc.
- Lasers Offered for Thick and Thin Applications. // Welding Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p19
The article offers information on the HyIntensity fiber laser product line, from Hypertherm Inc.
- Plasma System Offers Long Consumable Life. // Welding Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p24
The article evaluates the HySpeed HSD130 plasma system developed by Hypertherm Inc.
- Piercing Improved Through Hypertherm's 400-Amp System. // Metal Center News;Jul2009, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p29
The article evaluates the HyPerformance 400-amp system metal cutting machinery from Hypertherm Inc.
- Retrofit torch technology for cutting systems. // Welding & Cutting;2011, Issue 2, p82
The article offers brief information on the Duramax retrofit torches from Hypertherm Inc.
- Consumables Kit Facilitates Four Types of Plasma Cutting. // Welding Journal;Apr2008, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p25
The article evaluates consumable kits for plasma cutting from Hypertherm Inc.
- Widest cutting range and thickest stainless steel and aluminium cutting capacity. // Welding & Cutting;2010, Issue 5, p254
The article reports on the availability of the new 800-ampere HyPerformance HPR800XD plasma system for cutting thick aluminum and stainless steel from Hypertherm Inc.
- PC-Based CNC Controls. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Nov2005, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p28
Evaluates the Voyager III controller for thermal metal cutting machines from Hypertherm Inc. Key features of the product; Purpose of the patented IntelliTouch Surface Wave technology of the screen; Machine interface styles offered by the machine.
- Extreme HyDefinition Cutting Technology Now Standard. // Metal Center News;Nov2009 Cutting Edge, p15
The article evaluates two plasma cutting systems the HPR130XD and HPR260XD from Hypertherm Inc.