Tagnum to get new Board of Management member
- MTU engines for Hitachi SET. // Railways Illustrated;Nov2012, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p15
The article informs that Tognum AG has been selected as a supplier of 250 MTU Series 1600 engines for super express trains manufatured by Hitachi Ltd. as a part of the Intercity Express Programme (IEP) in Great Britain.
- Engine plans. // Railway Gazette International;May2012, Vol. 168 Issue 5, p21
The article focuses on the plan of engine manufacturer Tognum to invest in production facilities in Poland and the U.S., including a 90 million â‚¬ plant in Poland.
- Freshfields drives Daimler's joint bid with Rolls-Royce for Tognum. Taylor, Margaret // Lawyer;3/21/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that Hengeler Mueller, Latham & Watkins LLP, and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, as well as, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP have roles on a 3.2 billion pounds joint takeover offer for engine-maker Tognum AG by Daimlerchrysler AG and Rolls-Royce PLC.
- Tognum Expands Production Network. // Military Technology;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p21
The article announces that Tognum AG, a specialist in propulsion and power solutions, is expanding its production network in Europe.
- Diesel engine. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jun2009, Vol. 45 Issue 6, Special section p26
The article evaluates the MTU diesel engine series 1600 from Tognum AG.
- MTU engine showcase. // Mining World;Apr2013, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p54
The article offers brief information on the engines from Tognum AG to be presented at the 2013 Bauma.
- Diesel venture. // Railway Gazette International;Aug2013, Vol. 169 Issue 8, p20
The article reports that engine manufacturer Tognum and rolling stock maker Transmashholding has formed the joint venture MTU Transmashholding Diesel Technologies which will manufacture engines in Koloma, Russia.
- Engine joint venture signed. // Railway Gazette International;Jul2011, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p21
The article reports on an agreement reached by Transmashholding with Tognum on June 17, 2011 to establish a joint venture to market and produce diesel engines for the energy, marine, and mining markets in Russia.
- Tognum and Norinco Joint Venture Opens Engine and Genset Facility in China. // Military Technology;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p21
The article reports on the launch of a new diesel engine and emergency genset facility in China by Tognum AG and China North Industries Group Corp. (Norinco).