Tagnum to get new Board of Management member
- MTU engines for Hitachi SET. // Railways Illustrated;Nov2012, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p15
The article informs that Tognum AG has been selected as a supplier of 250 MTU Series 1600 engines for super express trains manufatured by Hitachi Ltd. as a part of the Intercity Express Programme (IEP) in Great Britain.
- Engine plans. // Railway Gazette International;May2012, Vol. 168 Issue 5, p21
The article focuses on the plan of engine manufacturer Tognum to invest in production facilities in Poland and the U.S., including a 90 million â‚¬ plant in Poland.
- Freshfields drives Daimler's joint bid with Rolls-Royce for Tognum. Taylor, Margaret // Lawyer;3/21/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that Hengeler Mueller, Latham & Watkins LLP, and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP, as well as, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP have roles on a 3.2 billion pounds joint takeover offer for engine-maker Tognum AG by Daimlerchrysler AG and Rolls-Royce PLC.
- Tognum Expands Production Network. // Military Technology;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p21
The article announces that Tognum AG, a specialist in propulsion and power solutions, is expanding its production network in Europe.
- Diesel engine. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jun2009, Vol. 45 Issue 6, Special section p26
The article evaluates the MTU diesel engine series 1600 from Tognum AG.
- MTU engine showcase. // Mining World;Apr2013, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p54
The article offers brief information on the engines from Tognum AG to be presented at the 2013 Bauma.
- Tognum and Norinco Joint Venture Opens Engine and Genset Facility in China. // Military Technology;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p21
The article reports on the launch of a new diesel engine and emergency genset facility in China by Tognum AG and China North Industries Group Corp. (Norinco).
- Tognum rejects takeover bid. // Construction Europe;May2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that engine manufacturer Tognum AG has rejected a takeover bid of 3.2 billion euros from automakers Daimler AG and Rolls-Royce.
- Engine joint venture signed. // Railway Gazette International;Jul2011, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p21
The article reports on an agreement reached by Transmashholding with Tognum on June 17, 2011 to establish a joint venture to market and produce diesel engines for the energy, marine, and mining markets in Russia.