ASEAN work boats float high on rising oil price
- AGENDA. // Power & Motoryacht;Dec2010, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p16
The article presents a schedule of boat shows from December 2010-January 2011 such as the Boat Show in St. Petersburg, Florida on December 2-5, Paris International Boat Show in France on December 4-12, and International Workboat Show in New Orleans, Louisiana on January 1-3.
- AS THE SUN SETS SLOWLY IN THE WEST…. // Ausmarine;Jan2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p52
A reprint of the article "As the sun sets slowly in the westâ€¦ ," by Neil Baird which appeared in the December, 2012 issue of Work Boat World Magazine is presented. The author discusses the maritime industry in Singapore. The massive development in the areas of design, equipment and...
- A recap of the GlobalMET training and certification forum. SHORT, ROD // Ausmarine;Apr2013, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p55
The article discusses the highlights of the forum on work boat training and certification hosted by the Global Maritime and Training Association during the 2013 Asian Work Boat Exhibition. Participants include representatives from the International Dynamic Positioning Operators Association, the...
- Crude oil price. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/17/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p18
Presents crude oil prices for the weeks ending January 1 and 8, 1997. Dubai; Brent (dated); WTI.
- Crude heading downward in 2011 as recovery falters. COIRO, GIOVANNI // ICIS Chemical Business;1/3/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 1, p24
The article forecasts that crude oil prices may fall in 2011 due to reason like slow pace of the global economic recovery in the U.S. and high costs of inventories.
- Asia Monitor South East Asia. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Dec2014, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p1
The article presents information on the economic condition of South East Asian nations including Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia. In Indonesia, the condition of dual current account and fiscal deficits will be improved by lower oil prices. In Malaysia, the fiscal deficit is expected to...
- Asian oil prices near $73. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/6/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 158, p8
The article reports that oil prices in Asia are close to 73 dollars per barrel.
- Oil prices will rise. Corwin, Julie // U.S. News & World Report;12/26/94, Vol. 117 Issue 25, p71
Predicts that oil prices will rise in 1995. Demand for oil which is increasing in the Third World; Rising prosperity which is part for the reason for the rising demand; How there is more than enough oil in the ground to meet the growth; Fear of rising prices which hasn't yet hit corporate America.
- Price watch. // Energy User News;Apr97, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p61
Presents a chart related to prices of petroleum products in the United States as of March 10, 1997.