Yanmar L-N series drives the new line of Yanmar diesel gensets
- YANMAR 8SY-STP. // Yachting;Jan2004, Vol. 195 Issue 1, p120
Provides information on 8SY-STP, Yanmar's 16-liter yacht engine, which is a 90-degree V-8 model that delivers 900 horsepower in a 3,637-pound package.
- Yanmar Joins the Club. // MotorBoating;Jun2003, Vol. 191 Issue 6, p40
Evaluates the 6SY-STP electronic pleasure boat engine from Yanmar.
- Yanmar Inverter Generator is a fuel saving first. // Ausmarine;Feb2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p32
The article evaluates the inverter-type generator eG100i from Yanmar.
- Dive operator repowers with Yanmar for 25 percent fuel saving. // Ausmarine;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p30
The article evaluates the Yanmar 6HYM-ETE commercial marine engines.
- New Yanmar 6AY Series -- claimed to be adaptable, dependable and economical. // Ausmarine;Sep2008, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p30
The article evaluates the Yanmar 6AY Series marine diesel engine.
- New BY Yanmar engines unleash a whole new and economical animal. // Ausmarine;Aug2008, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p29
The article evaluates the 4BY 180Z marine diesel engine from Yanmar.
- Nako Fisheries powers ahead with Yanmar. // Ausmarine;Jul2011, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p35
The article reports that in July 2011, Nako Fisheries acquired several Yanmar CH series of ship machine engines from Yanmar for use in Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea for their affordability and cost effective use of power.
- Yanmar. // Ausmarine;Jul2013, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
The article features the Yanmar 6AY-WGT marine diesel engines from Yanmar.
- GEAR AND SERVICES. // Ausmarine;Nov2015, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p37
The article offers brief information on marine engine from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and vessel Wavelength 4 from Yanmar.