Low interest rate finance on Honda outboards
- Honda reviews Australian Accord account. // Adweek Western Edition;2/6/95, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p12
Reveals that Honda Australia has asked five Melbourne shops to pitch for part of its advertising account, which is previously at Lintas: Melbourne.
- QUAKE SQUEEZE. // Australian Motorcycle News;6/8/2011, Vol. 60 Issue 24, p20
The article reports that Honda Australia P/L has been little affected by downturn in the Japanese motorcycle industry, following a major earthquake on March 11, 2011.
- BLADE FOR MOTOGP? Young, Colin // Australian Motorcycle News;2/17/2010, Vol. 59 Issue 16, p147
The article focuses on the consideration of Honda Australia P/L to use a hot-rod CBR1000RR production engine for MotoGP regulations to be enforced in 2012.
- AUSTRALIA: British diesel Honda CR-V on sale in February. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);1/21/2014, p1
The article informs that Honda Australia will start selling diesel versions of the CR-V in February 2014 from Swindon, England.
- WILL IT WORK? Thomson, James // BRW;12/5/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p19
Reports that Honda Australia has released the Jazz automobile on November 1, 2002. Sales performance of the automobile in Japan and Europe; Marketing plans of the company for the automobile.
- VFR EXPOSED. Purvis, Ben // Australian Motorcycle News;10/14/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p4
The article presents a preview of the Honda V4 Sportsbike, a motorcycle from Honda Australia P/L.
- HONDA COY ON VFR1200F PRICING. Wootton, Ken // Australian Motorcycle News;12/9/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p7
The article reports that Honda Australia P/L remains silent on the pricing of its VFR 1200F although has confirmed the model will be in local dealerships in early March 2010.
- CAR. // Choice;Jul2008, p64
The article reports on Honda Australia's recall of its Honda Civic Type R, 2007 with identification plate number 37199.
- GOLD RUSH. CARLILE, ANDY // Australian Motorcycle News;5/1/2013, Vol. 62 Issue 21, p30
The article offers brief information on the Honda Goldwing F6B from Honda Australia P/L.