John Deere offers a wide new range of marine engines
- John Deere expands marine engine range. // Ausmarine;Aug2007, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p36
The article evaluates the 6068SFM75 marine engine from John Deere.
- John Deere Foundry Keeps it Clean. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jul2001, Vol. 129 Issue 7, p41
Focuses on the discovery of John Deere Co. of a method to keep the air in an industrial plant clean in the U.S. Description of the company's foundry; Efficiency of the MIE personal-DataRAM units in measuring air particulates in the plant; Implementation of the plant environment/energy system.
- John Deere harvester hits 500,000. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Aug2010, p55
The article offers information on the John Deere Harvester Works (JDHW), manufacturing facility of Deere & Co. in the U.S., which produced its 500,000th self-propelled combine 9870 STS model.
- Deere's Manufacturing Milestone. // Superintendent;Jun2015, p9
The article reports that John Deere completed its 500,000 unit at its turf care factory in North Carolina in June 2015.
- Deere & Co. to Build Tractor Factory in Brazil. // Welding Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p13
Announces the plans of Deere & Co. to build a new tractor factory in Brazil. Investment made by the company in constructing the new facility.
- John Deere range makes inroads into the marine market place. // Ausmarine;Mar2008, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p33
The article features the factory-built marine engine product range from John Deere, including the 4045D naturally aspirated engine, 4045T turbocharged engine and the 6125AFM75 turbocharged and fresh water after-cooled engine.
- New factories. // International Construction;Nov2011, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the plan of Deere & Co. to build two construction equipment factories in Brazil.
- Deere announces move of zero-turn mower production. // Outdoor Power Equipment;Apr2014, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p13
The article reports on the announcement of equipment manufacturer Deere & Co. of its decision to move the production of EZtrak zero-turn mowers to its facility in Greenville, Tennessee from its factory in Horicon, Wisconsin.
- Deere to Spend About $100M on India Plants. // India -- West;1/28/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 10, pB6
The article reports on the plan made by Deere & Co. in New York to spend about 100 million dollars for the construction of a new factory in India and for the expansion of an existing tractor plant due to the country's anticipated demand.