- from THE masthead. Wooton, Kenny // Yachts International;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p12
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses events related to yachting such as the America's Cup for catamaran sailing in San Francisco Bay, California, the annual yacht show in Monaco, and the expected partnership of Yachts International and Superyachts.com.
- AQUASPORT 230. Sass Jr., George // Yachting;Nov2000, Vol. 188 Issue 5, p86
Evaluates the yacht Aquasport 230 Tournament Catamaran from Aquasport.
- ENGAGE. Madden, Paul; Nichols, Steve // Yachts International;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p24
Letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles "Yacht Charter is Coming to Cuba--But When?" and "What the Hull Are You Talking About?!" both in the September/October 2015 issue.
- Bangladesh to gain port facility at Patenga. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Dec97, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p4
Details the plan of Port Ventures Ltd. to build a privately financed facility in Patenga, Bangladesh. Support of the British government's Department of Trade and Industry to the plan; Amount to be spent by the company for the feasibility study.
- UNDER SAIL. Coupe, Robert // Sports for All;2003, p28
Until steamships were invented, people traveled across oceans in sailing ship, driven by the wind. Sailboats are used for racing, or just for the fun of sailing. There are many different kinds of sailing craft. Some, like the maxi-yacht, are designed to battle rough seas and high winds in...
- DOUBLE TAKE. Rabinowitz, Neil // MotorBoating;Jul2001, Vol. 188 Issue 1, p46
Evaluates the Manta 52 catamaran from Atlantis Yachts Inc. Features of the boat; Design of the boat; Speed of the boat.
- America's Cup Champion Oracle Sailing Again. Wilson, Bernie // Log Newspaper;3/15/2013, Issue 941, p30
The article informs that the boat racing team Oracle Team USA returned to the water three-and-a-half months after its catamaran was damaged on San Francisco Bay in California.
- Check Out the Super-Fast HeliCat 22-Foot Catamaran. // Log Newspaper;4/12/2013, Issue 943, preceding p28
The article offers information on 22-foot high speed catamaran that can travel 20-30 mph in rough conditions such as whitecap waves, which will feature in Newport Boat Show held in California.
- BRUNO PEYRON SNAGS THE JULES VERNE. Caprio, Dennis; Sass Jr., George // Yachting;Aug2002, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p18
Reports that the catamaran Orange has won the Jules Verne Trophy in The Race, a boating race around the world. Description of the Orange; Achievement of the catamaran under the command of Bruno Peyron in The Race.