Captain Conrad Saldanha is New AUSMEPA Chairman
- EVENT: THE 2012 AUSAE LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM. // Third Sector (18363466);Aug2012, Issue 17, p8
The article offers information on the 2012 Australasian Society of Association Executives (AuSAE) Leadership Symposium to be held in Canberra, Australia and the Wellington 2012 Leadership Symposium to be held in New Zealand in September.
- Report from the FEO General Assembly. // World Journal of Orthodontics;2008, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p287
Information about the General Assembly of the Foedratio Europea Orthodontica (FEO) which was held on May 11, 2008 in Venice, Italy is presented. The new officers of FEO were announced with Francesca A. Miotti as the president and Julian O'Neill as the secretary-general. Meanwhile, the winner of...
- From the President. Kim, Joy // Journal of East Asian Libraries;Feb2012, Vol. 154 Issue 1, pi
An introduction is presented in which the editor reflects upon his two years of CEAL presidency, lists the accomplishments of the Executive Board, and invites members to the annual conference in Toronto, Ontario on March 13-14, 2012.
- FROM THE PRESIDENT. Steven, Tony // Third Sector (18363466);Aug2012, Issue 17, p3
The article presents an update on the Australasian Society of Association Executives (AuSAE) as of August 2012. It mentions the main areas that the association will be focusing on including increasing their events, advocacy and education. It also cites the plan of AuSAE to hold symposiums on...
- ONTARIO FABRICARE ASSOCIATION HOLDS AGM. // Fabricare Canada;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p6
Information on the Annual General Meeting of the Ontario Fabricare Association (OFA) which was held on December 5, 2007 at the Miele offices in Vaughan. The meeting discussed general business and elected new officers, including Brad Maxwell as president, Jason Wiesner as vice president, and...
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING. STEWART, KATE // Public Opinion Quarterly;Fall2008, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p574
The article reports on the annual membership meeting of the American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) that was held in New Orleans, Louisiana in May 2008. Topics include the speech given by AAPOR's President Nancy Mathiowetz, the names of Executive Council members, and the reports...
- International Freemasonry. // America;10/26/1912, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p63
The author comments on the purpose of the 2nd international conference of Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry on October 8, 1912 and the authoritative list of the officials chosen to preside on that occasion. According to the author, the list fails to confirm the assertion that...
- Letter from the Executive Director. Olson, Ashley // Willa Cather Newsletter & Review;Summer2014, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p1
The author talks about the Willa Cather Foundation including her appointment as executive director of the foundation, the Prairie Writers' Workshop, Spring Conference, and Scholarly Symposium in Rome, Italy, and percentage of the funds needed to create the National Willa Cather Center.
- FROM THE ARLA President: Making Connections. Miller, Trish // Arkansas Libraries;Summer2013, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p2
The article informs that the Arkansas Library Association is accepting nominations for its Vice President/President-Elect and President who will be elected during the annual conference on October 6-8, 2013.