US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visits Port of Melbourne
- The Aims of U.S. Foreign Policy. // Vital Speeches International;2010, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p367
The article presents a speech by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, delivered at the Council on Foreign Relations in Washington, D.C. on September 8, 2010, in which she discussed the goals of U.S. foreign policy, the global architecture of American leadership, and strategies that...
- Reaching Across the Pacific. Omestad, Thomas // U.S. News Digital Weekly;2/20/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p12
The article discusses the inaugural overseas trip of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to Japan, Indonesia, South Korea and China and its message regarding the foreign policy of the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama. The author suggests, as stated also by Asia Society President...
- BERNIE SANDERS & JIM WEBB CRITICIZE CLINTON'S INTERVENTIONIST FOREIGN POLICY VIEWS. Chusid, Ron // Moderate Voice;12/30/2015, p1
A blog on the criticism of U.S. 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's interventionist foreign policy views is presented.
- Dear Hillary Campaign for the Congo. Gagne, Laurie // Peace & Freedom;10/1/2011, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the issue of Dear Hillary Campaign for the Congo which started in the summer of 2010 at St. Michael's College in Vermont. It notes that the campaign is aroused by the crisis in Congo in which the campaign is organized by College's Peace and Justice Center. It mentions that...
- Pushing South Asia Toward the Brink. Mian, Zian // Foreign Policy in Focus;7/27/2009, p1
The author talks about the policy of the U.S. in South Asia. According to the author, the visit of Secretary of State Hilary Clinton to India showed the contradictions and confusions between the support of the U.S. for India and the policy of the latter about Pakistan. In the author's opinion,...
- U.S. RESPONSE TO MIDDLE EAST UPRISINGS. // International Debates;Mar2011, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p24
The article presents remarks by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton regarding the response of the U.S. to the uprisings in the Middle East.
- U.S.-NIGERIAN RELATIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Nigeria;6/20/2011, p8
The article describes the relationship between Nigeria and the U.S. as of June 2011. Since democracy has been restored in Nigeria in 1999, the relationship between the U.S. and Nigeria has shown improvements. Both nations supported several foreign policy objectives including regional peace...
- LEBANON-U.S. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);11/12/2010, Vol. 194 Issue 4981, p4
The article details an interview with U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. She reaffirmed the commitment of the U.S. to the independence, sovereignty, and stability of Lebanon. Clinton warned Syria against interference in Lebanese affairs. Moreover, she warned Lebanon's powerful Shiite...
- Hillary Clinton visit to boost D.R. tourism. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;11/26/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p14
Reports on the visit of United States (US) First Lady Hillary Clinton to the Dominican Republic in November 1998. Highlights of her tour; Amount to be provided by the US in Hurricane Georges relief; Issues discussed during the visit.